St. Albert Cheese Curds

St. Albert Cheese Curds Reviews

Ranked #1279 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 06, 2016

This nice bite sized cheese is perfect for snacking. It squeaks in your teeth. It is flavoured so nice and these are best cheese curds around. It is used in our best poutines in the world. They always feeel cool and fresh to bite and the store has so many other cheeses and they are all excellent.

February 26, 2015

It's hard to get fresh cheese curds here in SW Ontario. Does St. Albert have a website? I haven't had good squeeky curds in years.

February 26, 2015

I am a huge fan of these cheese curds. I love the squeak they make and the fresher they are, the better the squeak. My daughter loves curds and she also says these are the best curds ever. I live in Quebec, I actually don't have access to these here, another company, but I actually travel to Ontario just to get some, traveling to either Ottawa or to St. Albert in person. Lovely area and a great hurdle for them, to rebuild and come back, but they did it!

Hats off to them for the quick rebuild. And for the production of the best cheese curds ever!!! Not too salty, not bland at all. Creamy and squeaky, the best way to go! Excellent on poutine, glad I don't live in St. Albert, I would have poutine every day. haha... Well worth the trip and the wait, we don't travel often, but when we do go that way, we get the curds, both colours and big bags of 400 g. One for me alone, for sure!

January 31, 2015

Made a delicious meal for my family tonight. They wanted BBQ Chicken and Homemade Poutine. I have to give a shout out to St. Albert Cheese Curds which are the best cheese curds ever. They have that signature squeaking sound that we've grown to love. They give you poutine a cheese good taste.

Neuven added a new review for