St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 448 in Acne Treatment

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

March 16, 2017

I tried this product hoping that it would be a good exfoliator that would help to control my blackheads but it ended up irritating my skin and leading to worse acne!

March 15, 2017

Smells great, keeps my acne under control, and exfoliates my skin :) I love this product and would reccomend, however I would advise to use before expiry date (because there is one).

March 09, 2017

This product really gives a deep clean, I even got my boyfriend using it. It helps clear up my acne and always leave my face feeling smooth and clean.

March 07, 2017

St.Ives is cheap and i like scrubbing my face with this product. It's harsh, but not too harsh, it helps get rid of blackheads if you give your face a good scrub.

March 06, 2017

When I found out my store was no longer selling this and they went on clearance, I bought 3. I LOVE this stuff. Whenever my skin starts to get that "uh oh, acne coming" feeling, I wash my face with St. Ives and I've been saved!

March 05, 2017

This face scrub smells so good in the morning when u want to freshen up. However, the micro beads r way to rough on the skin and not just on sensitive skin. I read an article that says it causes microscopic tearing in the skin. It definitely made my skin Break out too. I recommend a more gentle face exfoliater.

February 03, 2017

I've used this product for many years, although it has gone up in price I still buy it..My face feels clean, even though it's a gentil and light product.

January 25, 2017

I love this scrub. It really does the job. I WOULD NOT use it every day though, as it is gently and therefore only needed two or three times a week. Good price for quality ingredients!! Try it, you will like it.

January 15, 2017

I use this every day, I love it. It's perfect for my acne prone skin and is oil free and non drying. I love how natural it is. Plus it's affordable! it's perfect!

December 28, 2016

Love this scrub!! Soft enough to use daily in the shower. Leaves my skin tremendously soft, and I have significantly fewer blackheads after using this product. Highly recommend!