St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 426 in Acne Treatment

It gently cleans pores and exfoliates while helping stop breakouts before they occur. Designed to remove oil, dirt, and dead skin cells that may be clogging pores. It's an oil-free formula that will not dry out your face! Contains 100% Natural Exfoliants and Salicylic Acid.

January 15, 2017

I use this every day, I love it. It's perfect for my acne prone skin and is oil free and non drying. I love how natural it is. Plus it's affordable! it's perfect!

December 28, 2016

Love this scrub!! Soft enough to use daily in the shower. Leaves my skin tremendously soft, and I have significantly fewer blackheads after using this product. Highly recommend!

December 24, 2016

I found this product at walmart and I have been buying these face washes for the longest. I am not sure it is any good as a blackhead. It does not work.

December 07, 2016

As an acne sufferer I am always looking for a product that will help with it. After using this product for a few weeks i have noticed a tremendous improvement in my skin. After every use my skin feels so fresh and clean. This product also smells amazing which is a plus for me...who wants to use a product that doesn't smell great. The quality and quantity for the price is great.

November 28, 2016

St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control is excellent for exfoliating without irritating even the most sensitive skin. We all started using it once a week now. Ladies - it really does wonder on your arms and your legs! If you use it before shaving, you get such a smooth shave - amazing! Lovely fragrance and the price is always right with St. Ives products.

November 28, 2016

I use it a few times a week as part of my shower regimen. I like it but sometimes it does feel a little too rough. But I do like the fact that my face feels softer after using it. The scent is good. Not too strong.

November 01, 2016

Bon désincrustant pour le visage à petit prix. Gros format. Je l'utilise plusieurs fois semaine pour enlever les peaux et cellules mortes sur ma peau. Résultat peau lisse et douce.

November 01, 2016

Ce désincrustant est tout simplement parfait! Il laisse la peau tellement douce et tellement propre! Je l'utilise matin et soir, 7 jours sur 7! Une douce odeur d'abricot ayant un prix très abordable! Je le recommande fortement!

October 05, 2016

I found this scrub to be very harsh, especially for my sensitive skin. I initially wanted to try out this product to reduce my blackheads and acne, but it instead made my acne worse. This product made me break out really badly

September 19, 2016

I bought this product once and it was harsh on my face I did feel.clean but I didn't do much else , it irritated my pimples , it didn't work for me but everyone skin is different .

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    Green Tea

Movies/TV Series

Lululemon or Sportchek?

Points

renaudsu added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread