Starbucks Iced Passion Tea

Starbucks Iced Passion Tea Reviews

Ranked #279 out of 471 in Tea

May 01, 2016

I find that these drinks a bit overpriced... but then again I find all of Starbucks is a bit overpriced. I love this beverage. I do however, prefer the green tea lemonade to this one. These lemonades are so cool and refreshing. I find i crave these on a hot summer day when I am just lazing around. I would recommend them to anybody.

October 07, 2015

I love this tea ! I love the amount of fruit and the bitterness of the tea , I just find it a tad on the sweet side so I ask for unsweetened and it's really good ! Very refreshing

STARBUCKS ICED PASSION TEA;

I prefer the green tea iced beverage instead.
I find the passion iced tea can be either too bitter made or too sweet.
Never received an order of the iced passion tea that was made right.

I find that the pieces of passion fruit get stuck in my teeth as well.
I don't find it that refreshing, I'd prefer the green tea iced beverage or an iced coffee instead.

July 30, 2015

Love this tea.. its sweet, fruity & very refreshing. Perfect on a hot summers day!

July 30, 2015

So delicious. Sweet, fruity, and tart all at once. I highly recommend this as a refreshing summer beverage. Though I'm not into Starbucks coffee, I'm into their iced passion tea.

July 30, 2015

Iced Passion Tea lemonade is my favourite summer drink from starbucks!

May 18, 2015

These are very nice. I love them on hot summer days - they are fruity and refreshing, and one of the least expensive starbucks items! I usually get mine with less ice so it gets less watered down

May 18, 2015

Nice to have on a hot day. Delicious!

March 09, 2015

I usually avoid getting cold drinks at coffee places because I find they are loaded with sugar, but I love this! I always get it unsweetened and it's perfect! The flavour is more fun than regular iced tea and it's very refreshing on a hot summer day. Also on a spring day. Or a winter day. Haha, I'll take these anytime!

May 25, 2014

The iced passion tea is the best summer drink! I get mine unsweetened because it's too sweet otherwise. It's a great thirst quencher! :D