Starbucks Passion Tango Tea Lemonade

Starbucks Passion Tango Tea Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 524 in Tea

February 17, 2017

Ce drink est tellement bon! Pas trop sucré. Parfait pour l'été. Mais je trouve que le prix est un peu trop cher..
    Mais le prix en vaut la peine !!! :)

November 28, 2016

This is a staple in my kitchen to make my own ice tea. It's good with and without the lemonade.
    Beauty of doing it at home as I can get more of the Tea vs the ice you would normally get in the store.
    Keep a box of this all the time.in my cup board. It's also amazing as a hot tea.

June 29, 2016

Ma boisson préférée chez Starbucks!! C'est désaltérant, juste assez sucré, juste assez sur. C'est le drink parfait pour l'été! J'aime particulièrement en boire un après un dure journée de shopping :) j'aimerais avoir un Starbucks près de chez moi à Trois-Rivières!!!

March 10, 2016

My go-to summer drink at Starbucks, I never would have thought to mix lemonade with the already delicious passion tea. Definitely a must-have to beat the summer heat.

March 02, 2016

J'adore le goût dès thé glacée Starbucks spécialement passion tango ! Malheureusement bien qu'il sois rafraîchissant je trouve qu'il dessèche ma bouche quelques temps après l'avoir fini mais bon je le rachète à chaque fois car c'est trop bon!

February 12, 2016

Love the iced teas from Starbucks.
    Tried this on a recommendation from the barista, loved the flavor of the tea, and how refreshing it was, and the fact that it is caffeine free is yet another perk! I found it very sweet, would do half sweet next time

February 06, 2016

My husband bought me this when I was shopping one day. I came back very warm and fed up from shopping and this drink was so refreshing. I enjoyed it so much because it quenched my thirst and it wasn't too sweet.

February 06, 2016

The Starbucks passion tango tea lemonade is very refreshing on a hot day.
    I love the fruit flavour. It quenches my thirst better than a warm beverage or a iced
    coffee in the summer.

February 05, 2016

I'm usually a big fan of Starbucks tea! It just has a clean and wholesome taste to them. I was a bit hesitant to try out a lemonade tea, as I'm an avid supporter of drinking it clear. But I was surprised! The drink wasn't as tart and sweet as I feared it would be, and was a great refresher in the summer.

October 22, 2015

I love the passion tea lemonade on a hot summer day ! it's not too acidic or too sweet, very refreshing . One drink is simply just not enough .

danaorgnero earned the Cheerleader badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big brother Canada 4

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Riverdale

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Reese's Puffs