• Studio Dry Hair Dying Gloves

Studio Dry Hair Dying Gloves Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1216 out of 2161 in Hair Care

May 21, 2014

I'm not sure why, but I'm always a sucker for gimmicky things ... usually cheap gimmicky things ... and my recent purchase was no exception. They were such a pretty pink color ... they were so soft .... I just had to have them.

After my shower tonight I gave them a shot ... I put them on and while my hands definitely looked like fluffy pink Mickey Mouse hands ("Hey Pal" LOL), I do have to say the gloves were oh so very soft. I started running my hands through my hair (and actually felt kind of silly doing it) and after a couple of minutes didn't really think they were doing a lot. I took off one glove and checked my hair ... maybe it did seem a bit drier ... maybe not ... but at least the gloves felt a bit damp. HMMM

They are definitely very silly. The gloves might be great for a child to try and get them to want to dry their hair after a bath/shower, However, for the average Jane, or someone wanting to dry their hair quickly, a towel works just as well ... if not probably better.

So, do these things really work? (or should I say do I really need these?)

At $17 CDN I think a towel would accomplish the same thing so save your money, unless you are like me and are drawn to gimmicky things and need to have them just because ... and they really are such a pretty shade of pink =)

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?