• styli-style flat liner
  • styli-style flat liner

styli-style flat liner Reviews

Ranked #647 out of 776 in Eye Liner

November 15, 2011

Bought this on sale at Rexall a little while ago when I was looking for a good liquid liner that doesn't use a painting brush. I really like it because the felt tip is angled from thick to thin so you can choose how heavy a liner you want. Or draw it on your eye from thick on the lid to thinner at the crease for a cat eye look. My only issue is that after you apply if you blink a lot, fast it'll smudge easily. But if you're conscious of that and do it delicately after application it's fine and stays on all day. But for it's low price I didn't expect it to be be 100% perfect, How ever it was a great bang for my buck in my opinion.

May 23, 2009

Ok, this eyeliner pencil is great, the Flat Pencil provides both thick and thin performance in one unique pencil. I love how it goes on so smooth and thick, giving your eye a dramatic look. This pencil is good for those that really don't know how to apply eyeliner correctly because it glides across and under the eye perfectly. Excellent Ladies!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear