Suave Professional Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner
Good

Suave Professional Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #442 out of 935 in Shampoo

February 25, 2015

This is definitely one of my most favorite shampoo and conditioners. I get salon quality results in the comfort of my own home. I love the way this product makes my hair feel. My hair always feels so sleek and smooth. I also love the way it makes my hair smell. This is the only product/brand that I've tried that actually makes a difference in the way my hair looks and feels. I couldn't ask for anything better. I don't see myself switching to anything different anytime soon.

February 09, 2015

I needed to repair my frizzed out hair, so I decided to try this. It didn't do anything to my hair. I have naturally curly hair that gets dry certain times of the year. My hair didn't feel or look any different.

October 28, 2014

I love this shampoo and conditioner!! this is the only kind i use it makes my hair soft and shiny and keeps it from being frizzy. ;)

August 24, 2014

My only complaint is that I cannot find this product in Canada. Thank goodness I travel to Michigan!

Now I do not have dry or frizzy hair but I do like it well moisturized. My hair is baby fine, straight and I have a ton. So finding a product that does not way down my hair is nearly impossible. But this is by far the best. My hair is soft, tons of volume and feels super light and airy.
I buy to super sized bottle for under $6usd. I really cannot complain about that price!!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye