Subway Cookies Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 212 in Fast Food

September 29, 2016

White chocolate chip macadamia is to die for. They are so soft and fresh and chewy. It's a must add on to get when you go to Subway. I wish I had the recipe!!

August 30, 2016

As soon as I walk into a Subway I get hit with the smell of a tasty Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. Best cookies that I have tasted in a long time, and they are so moist. Also you know if it's Subway, it's going to be fresh.

August 30, 2016

Subway cookies are the BEST! White Chocolate Chip Macadamia are my all time favourite and have yet to find another brand that makes them as good as Subway does. They're addicting! So good!

August 30, 2016

Les biscuits du subway sont de loin mes préférés! Ils sont si doux, si ''mou'' et si délicieux! Ils ne sont pas trop sucré, donc se mange bien facilement!

May 06, 2016

So funny that this is even a thing to review on here. But Subway has the BEST tasting cookies, they're always perfectly soft and chewy. I like the chocolate chunk ones the best. Wish they'd give away their recipe!

May 06, 2016

Any time we go in to subway my common law has to get a macadimaia nut cookie to go with his sub. It is very chewy and soft, It almost taste like home made

April 25, 2016

I am an avid home baker and pastry chef. I love homemade goodies.
Every once in a while I will have a good craving for some subway, each and every time I go to subway I always get 4 double chocolate chunk cookies, The dark chocolate with white chocolate chips, I call them Reverse cookies haha. Anyways these cookies are to die for they are perfectly crispy and soft.

April 06, 2016

These are so soft and (usually) fresh - I can't imagine a subway meal without one (okay, sometimes more then one!). I especially love the white chocolate and macadamia nut cookies.

April 06, 2016

My kids really enjoy these..their a great add on to any meal. Super fresh, soft & delicious. Comes in a variety of flavours.. Oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip, m&Ms;,white chocolate macadamia.. Just deliciousness :)

April 06, 2016

Subway cookies are super tummy! They are always soft and chewy and my favorite is defiantly the white chocolate macadamia nut cookie they are so good. They are also very cheap especially if your getting a meal.