Sunsilk Beyong Brunette Colour Boost For Auburn Tones

Sunsilk Beyong Brunette Colour Boost For Auburn Tones Reviews

1 review
Ranked #2013 out of 2161 in Hair Care

March 26, 2007

Once again I've been suckered in by really good/funny advertising. After using the colour boost formula (following directions exactly) I was disappointed. The only difference that I noticed was that my hands turned orange. Swell. I even asked two or three other people, thinking that they would surly notice, and that the only reason I wasn't seeing the difference was because it was my hair. No one noticed a thing. I've used this product a few times and each time it comes out the same. It looks like I'm dying my hair until I rinse...then it's just gone. They say that you should notice even after one wash, and that you only need to use it 1 to 3 times a week, but something tells me that, in order to see some changes, you would have to use it every day and keep it on for more than five minutes at a time. Waste of money! Seriously, use those L'Oreal colour mousse things instead if you want to see a difference. That, or just dye your hair. You will be disappointed by this product if you buy it.