Sweet Kale Vegetable Salad Kit
Good

Sweet Kale Vegetable Salad Kit Reviews

Ranked #301 out of 2312 in Grocery

February 26, 2016

This is actually the best salad kit! It's on my list every week and I definitely eat it way too fast. It's pretty pricey because I do eat a lot of it but it's worth it. It has a perfect blend of brussel sprouts, broccoli cabbage etc with sunflower seed and cranberries. The dressing isn't too bad either although I usually use my own.

February 26, 2016

I pick this up from Costco for around 7 dollars for a family pack and it lasts us for a week. You do have to eat it quickly because it does go bad, or just seal the salad in a bag very well.

The salad dressing is delicious, however probably not as healthy so you should use it cautiously. That is a really difficult thing to do because the salad dressing makes the salad.

Love this product!

January 21, 2016

This bagged salad is on my shopping list everytime I go to Costco!!! I love it is packed with nutrients and I know it's healthy I usually do my own dressing but it's amazing!!

January 20, 2016

This salad is wonderful. Every mouthful brings a new taste, and it has just the right blend of vegetables, nuts and dried fruits to fulfill your cravings.

January 20, 2016

This is one of my favorite salads. It is packed with so many healthy vegetables and the dressing it comes with is so delicious and perfect for the salad. I only wish there was more dressing!

January 20, 2016

This bagged salad is awesome- I take it every day for lunch at work and have done so for months. The salad itself is dense and full of chewing (very satisfying) and the dressing and cranberry-pepita mix (both included) add the perfect touch. I wish there was a little more of the salad in the bag but I generally go through about 1.5 large bags per week. It is very easy to make this a filling and complete meal by adding some protein (eg. lentils) along side it. Also, because it is kale, brussel sprouts and cabbage, it does not easily spoil.

April 02, 2015

Saw at the grocery store and picked one up, I was actually surprised at how good it tastes!

March 18, 2015

saw it on sale and im so happy that i gave it a try. very good tasting salad. healthy and filling.

March 11, 2015

The other day, while shopping for ingredients to make a salad, I came across a salad all in one bag, including the salad dressing! It looked delicious so I decided to buy it! That night, at supper time, I made a regular salad and I also had this Sweet Kale Vegetable salad on the table for anyone who wanted to try it. It was a hit with me, and my two teenage children. It contains kale, brocolli, brussel sprouts, chickory, cabbage with cranberries and pumpkin seeds. The included salad dressing was poppy seed. Delicious! Healthy and non fattening! Its also glutten free. The vegetables (a total of 7 different ones) are all superfoods as well!