tarte cosmetics Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer

tarte cosmetics Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 183 in BB Creams

November 13, 2016

My favourite everyday foundation! It has a great dewy finish and it's a breeze to apply in the mornings when you're in a rush. My favourite way to apply it is with a flat top kabuki brush. It does seem to have little flecks of glitter / shimmer in it so if you're more of a matte person I'd take that into account. Great for both winter and summer, I use the shade Tan and I'm NC35.

May 21, 2015

I love this because it cancels out redness and looks natural, while moisturizing the skin!

April 25, 2015

As far as tinted moisturizers or BB creams go I am a huge fan of tarte’s Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer. I usually wear foundation but in the winter I try to incorporate moisture into my routine anywhere I can. I wear it when I want to wear minimal makeup but still want some coverage. It’s great if your skin is feeling extra sensitive from the weather or particular skin care products or even exfoliating procedures like peels.

PROS:
wears well
moisturizing but not greasy
fragrance free
contain antioxidants
has decent coverage for a tinted moisturizer
does not look cakey
SPF 20 with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide

CONS:

on the pricey side
so so colour range

April 25, 2015

Great tinted moisturizer! Coverage can quickly be built to light coverage as well. Looks and feels incredibly natural. I cannot recommend this product enough. My skin is prone to breakouts with any product that contains SPF, but I haven't had any problems with this. It's super beautiful on! You can add a few thin layers over any redness and it really hides it!

I need to wear a moisturizer under this, but it definitely doesn't dry me out. I have combination skin, and I moisturize first and then use this. It lasts fine all day (even on my oily spots) but it I want to look more made-up I'll use a setting powder afterwards to control shine (I naturally get oily).

I've already repurchased twice, and will continue to buy. HG product.

November 21, 2014

This is an oil-free tinted moisturizer which feels gorgeous and light on my combination skin. It has a sheer finish but provides a little bit more coverage than other tinted moisturizers I've tried, I'm guessing due to the BB cream element!

There's all sorts of good stuff in it, including Amazonian clay which is supposed to reduce dryness and make the skin firmer. Not sure I've seen those effects after only a week or so of use, but I'm hopeful that it may work some magic...

Also, it apparently has SPF 20 - although I can't verify this from the packaging as, in Canada, beauty products aren't allowed to give the SPF for some reason!

Even without those effects, it's a beautiful tinted moisturiser, which lasts on the skin well.