Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment

Tarte Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment Reviews

Ranked #228 out of 362 in Eye Cream

January 15, 2016

This is a thick eye cream. It really hydrates your under eyes and leaves your under eye bags less noticeable.

September 07, 2014

This eye cream is great at night for moisturizing and leaves me with brighter eyes by the time I wake up in the morning. It is a little on the pricey side but I find it's the only eye cream I'll use. It does not irritate and has high quality ingredients. When applied in the morning it does stay on the skin a while so makeup tends to shift with it on, so I suggest only using this as an eye treatment at night.

January 10, 2014

I'm not going to lie, this is a nice product. I bought it in a sample size and it lasted for a surprisingly long time. It is refreshing and moisturizing. However, I don't find it to be groundbreaking or anything new in terms of eye treatments - and I didn't notice a big difference when using it, even compared to just using an all-over face moisturizer as my "eye treatment".

June 23, 2013

This is the only eye cream that I have tried so far that I have used the longest (3 months or so) without experiencing any issues.

I like Tart's packaging, only down side is it's not very hygienic, but not a big deal as I always wash my hands before handling products. Like most eye creams, Tarte's eye cream is creamy and light. I found it to be hydrating (without any greasy residue), doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, it does brighten my under eyes somewhat (my dark circles aren't too bad but it is hard to see dramatic changes). As for the firming properties, I cannot verify that claim as my eye area is still quite firm and mostly line free.

For $46, this eye cream is quite nice. And since it contains mango, rice bran and coconut, it's definitely a nice change from the usual ingredients used in other eye creams. This one might be a keeper as it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. However, I am still on the lookout for the perfect eye cream. While this product is quite close to being the perfect eye cream for me, it's still missing something.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's