Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 1014 in Lipstick

October 04, 2016

I am not a fan of this lip paint at all. It is not long wearing, it ends up getting so messy. Bleeding and feathering is a definite issue. It is beautifully pigmented, super smooth application and I love the lightweight, mousse like texture. But my standards for liquid lipsticks are incredibly high because of Kat Von D, so I prefer something that I know will last all day and I don't have to keep checking to make sure my face isn't a mess.

September 22, 2016

I absolutely love this product. I tried this in a trial size in a set from Sephora. I love the matte finish and the long wear. Its so smooth and creamy and looks fantastic

August 31, 2016

I got the limited edition Texas toast from grav3yardgirl and the color is AMAZING. It does not dry completely on the lips but after a while it is kissproof. My lips are not cracking for dryingness even after a long day of wearing it.

June 29, 2016

This lip paint is truly the right texture and comes in a variety of colours. Long lasting, doesn't smudge or rub off easily so you can feel free to enjoy your favourite meal and not worry about your lips! Great for those who are into bold colours!

April 20, 2016

I have the TBT shade and I love it. It's very "Kylie-esque" but I am digging it. The colour shows a bit darker on me than in the tube but I think it's going to look different on everyone. The formula is GREAT one of my all time favourite matte lip products. It isn't drying which is very important. Shade range is great also.

April 13, 2016

I bought Namastee the lightest shade in the collection...if this had not been hyped up i wouldnt have purchased it and i wish i did not....reasons... one is not matte, two it clings to dry lips, and the wear time is terrible.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for