Tassimo T20 Brewing System Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 481 in Coffee

Tassimo is a hot beverage system that features perfectly brewed coffee. Unique bar code technology allows the brewer to read a bar code on each T disc and deliver a tasty cup each and every time. Each T disc's bar code signals to the machine the optimal amount of water and temperature required. The fully automatic brew cycle can be interrupted at any time to adjust drink strength to taste. Includes an exclusive flow through water heater for faster, quieter brewing.

September 22, 2016

I just love this machine , I got it as a gift from my brother and I'm addicted to it , it's so easy to use you just put in your coffee and bam u have coffee you don't have to montoir it at all its so easy to use .and it has such a variety of coffee to chose from I totally recommend this product .

July 02, 2016

I'm absolutely in love with my Tassimo T20 brewing system! I had been on the hunt for a good single serve coffee machine for a while now and when I saw that we had these on sale at work I knew I had to grab one. I actually get 10% off for an employee discount too, so it was an even better deal. It's super quick and easy to use. Makes great cups of coffee and is super cute too. Their customer service is great too! I called about 3 times with questions regarding the noise and "is this normal?" thing when first getting it started and they were super helpful and kind.

June 12, 2016

I caved and bought my fist Tassimo when Tim Hortons had a promo on and they were super cheap. I had wanted a machine for a while but not being an early adopter I wanted to sit back and watch and read about other peoples experiences before I took the plunge. The Tim Hortons promo pushed me over the edge and I made the purchase. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for the machine. It was a huge disappointment - kind of like the time I splurged and bought the Starbucks espresso machine (coffee is just better made by someone else). Back to the Tassimo though- it was a huge disappointment. The "cup" of coffee it made was more like a 1//4 cup of coffee. The specialty drinks where disgusting and again did not fill the cup. They also required 2 steps which is just inconvenient and messy. I wanted to be able to push a button and have a cup of steamy delicious coffee in minutes just like all of the ads, that sadly was not the case. It's far easier to drive to the coffee shop and have someone else make it for me and probably cheaper once you factor in the cost of the little pods that don't deliver a full cup of coffee anyway.

February 19, 2016

I first got my Tassimo machine on a Tim Horton's promotion. I wasn't interested in getting one of these machine's at all, but now that I have it & use it on a daily basis, I wouldn't want to be without it, & I do highly recommend it to anyone that drinks coffee.

February 12, 2016

I bought this thinking it would be great. I was highly disappointed. The amount of liquid you get in your cup is about half of what it should be. The specialty drinks are awful. Honestly, the cadbury hot chocolate almost ended up on my carpet because I wanted to spit it out. This has to be the worst of the single drink makers.

December 30, 2015

I recently got a Tassimo and I love it,its quick and easy and convenient if you only want a cup rather than a pot and there is so many flavors and kinds of coffee and teas you can buy for it

December 30, 2015

To be completely honest, I prefer traditional coffee makers over Tassimo any day. First off, Tassimo coffee doesn't taste good to me, same with the flavored drinks. Second off, the waste you create with this thing when using the disposable cups is just terrible!

December 29, 2015

I do prefer the tassimo over the traditional coffee pot. However, there isn't a great variety of discs to choose from. Also, I find it quite annoying to clean.

December 29, 2015

This is a good, cheaper version of pod coffee. The downside is that there isn't many choices of drinks, compared to Keurig

December 29, 2015

I love my Tassimo T20 Brewing System and I'll never be without again.I love the way it is so easy to switch from a Latte to a cup of Tea and back for a Cappiccino.There is no changing anything,just drop in the disc of what kind of a drink you want and push start.Just make sure the Tank at the back of the Tassimo is filled with fresh water.It no time your drink is ready.I love this especially in the mornings when I need a coffee right away.I do recommend these.because they are not that expensive to purchase and it is easy to use.