Tenderflake regular 12 tart shells

Tenderflake regular 12 tart shells Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 2312 in Grocery

February 05, 2016

mmmm these are yummy and have so many uses.
Always a low cost

February 05, 2016

I just love these little Tart Shells by Tenderflake because there is so many things you can do with them.You put them in the oven and bake them by directions on the box.After they are cooled down,you can put whatever you want to in them.What I usually have is ,I make some custard and put one Tablespoon in each tart,then I top them off with some whipped cream on top.You can put a Red or Green Maraschino cherry on top to give it color if you want to.A very inexpensive dessert to make in a few minutes.You can use these Tarts to make different types of desserts like,another one my Grand-Kids like is ,fill them with your favorite Jell-o and cool whip on top.These tarts are not expensive to buy,about a couple of dollars.I recommend these for a quick snack.

February 05, 2016

Great crispy shells for pies they are great serving sizes.

February 05, 2016

I find these shells a bit dry, crumbly and sometimes tasteless. That being said, depending on the filling you use it can really make a difference. I will buy them again in a pinch.

February 03, 2016

I love these prepared shells mainly because I am not good at making my own crust but also because these ones are really good tasting and there are unlimited amounts of possibilities. I use these to make mini lemon meringue tarts and butter tarts.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS