Tetley Pure Green Tea
Good

Tetley Pure Green Tea Reviews

Ranked #448 out of 524 in Tea

February 03, 2017

Delicious, it tastes like Tim Hortons green tea to me. I Love it, and buy it all the time. It's always in my house. Growing up Tetley tea was the ONLY brand of tea in the house. I'm a coffee girl but if I'm gonna have any type of tea, it's got to be Tetley.

January 07, 2017

I've had green tea plenty of times before, but none this bad. Tetley usually produces tea that consistentley aren't strong enough, but this just takes it one step further. It tastes like seaweed, and there isn't even a hint of green tea. Very disappointed.

June 03, 2016

Love this tea! Green tea is always stocked in my kitchen and I found that Tetley is my favorite brand of all. The taste is awesome and you can't beat the price point.

March 19, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce thé vert de Tetley. Il a bon goût, n'est pas trop amer. De plus, le thé vert est un excellent antioxydant, c'est pourquoi j'en boit plusieurs tasses par jour.

July 31, 2014

I love Tetley products. This is a good quality green tea. No need to add sweeteners since it's much better straight without it. I like iced green tea too. When there's a sale it's worth it or with a coupon(a bonus). Worth it!