The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion SPF 15

The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #696 out of 1215 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 19, 2014

Love the fact that this has SPF in it, though a higher amount would be great for in the summer months. I like that it is in a bottle vs being in the round containers. I find it lasts longer and I don't waste as much with it being in this container. Great for a light day cream with some added benefits of SPF.

June 13, 2014

I recently switched from using the Vitamin E line as it was still drying my skin out, which is unfortunate as I still have half the bottles left. However, the aloe line is amazing, I will probably be using it for a lone time!! All of my dry spots are gone now, my skin feels and looks better, and I swear it evened out my skin tone a bit! I can't stop looking at my face! It is a bit pricey for such a small bottle, which is why I will be going in today to grab another while it's on sale (and get my 8th Love Your Body point!!), and probably grab some more products from the line. It would be nicer if there was a higher SPF product, though, as I would rather not have to reapply throughout the day, especially if I am wearing makeup. Keep up the great work on the products though!
    For those who don't know, aloe is also great to use when you get a sunburn, so this product could help a lot in the first place!