The Body Shop Body Mists

The Body Shop Body Mists Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

January 14, 2016

I recently bought the Pink Grapefruit Body Mist from The Body Shop. For a quick pick me up this scent works great. It is light and refreshing and not overpowering like some other fragrances can be.

June 18, 2012

I received the Mango Body Mist to try from ChickAdvisor. This 100 ml glass bottle is what you get when you mix heaven and exotic fruits together. It smells so yummy and at a reasonable price of 12 dollars. The fragrance has a sweet yet mature scent. It's light and airy formula stays on for a few hours than I would respray - can't complain though, I've only sprayed 1-2 times/day in the month that I was given this product and the formula seems to still be at its full. I usually spray around my neck and chest for all over-body coverage. The bottle is extremely fragile which is the only downside; however it is small enough to fit into a tote or handbag and travel with you (just be careful not to drop it). Overall, fantastic product and sophisticated packaging.. perfect for summer days or gifting!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products