• The Body Shop Paddle Bamboo Brush
  • The Body Shop Paddle Bamboo Brush

The Body Shop Paddle Bamboo Brush Reviews

Ranked #972 out of 2161 in Hair Care

December 23, 2015

I purchased this brush for 11 dollars, and am so impressed with the craftsmanship and effectiveness of this brush. I have long, thin hair (but lots of it), and this runs through tangles like a dream. The bristles are nice, sturdy, and made to last. I love using this brush as it distributes oils throughout the hair and feels great against my scalp. My friends and family have noticed a difference in my hair since using this brush - less frizzy, and has a healthy shine to it. The paddle being bamboo is awesome as it's eco-friendly, which is important to me in beauty products.

This brush works for a large range of hair types; I recommend it to all!

October 30, 2014

Worked well, my hair wasn't as frizzy after brushing with it.

September 08, 2014

I have recently purchased the paddle bamboo brush and I really like it. It works great for when I'm blow drying to my hair quickly. It leaves my hair shiney and soft.
I like how it is made out of bamboo, but did find it pricey. I had a gift card or else I wouldn't have spent the money. But now that I own it and have used it, I don't regret it.

July 06, 2014

The body shop has a selection of brushes and I recently bought the 2nd brush in the picture and I must say it really does work, at least for me. They also have a comb as well.

The price is not to bad but you can get these on sale sometimes.

This brush keeps natural oils and detangle hair and is made of natural bamboo which is something I like.

Have you bought one of these brushes, What do you think?