The Body Shop Satsuma Oil Perfume

The Body Shop Satsuma Oil Perfume Reviews

Ranked #617 out of 1213 in Perfume

The Body Shop SATSUMA 15 ml perfume oil.

January 17, 2016

The Satsuma Body Butter by The Body Shop has become my all time favorite. It keeps my skin feeling soft and healthy. The scent is amazing!

January 17, 2016

My Favorite scent to wear from the body shop.
It has a delicious smell and the scent stays on for hours.

July 03, 2015

This is my absolute favourite scent from the Body Shop, and the perfume was just perfect! I don't know if it's still available but I wish I could find it. Such a beautiful pure orange scent.

June 12, 2015

I love the smell of this perfume. I always get compliments when I wear it! A bottle lasts a while too.

April 09, 2015

The most refreshing citrus smell! Yum. I like to spritz this on my clothes in the closet, and on my hair post blow drying. So yummy smelling.

February 19, 2014

I've had the same bottle of this for YEARS. It lasts forever, and the scent lasts all day. It's such a wonderful smell, and I get compliments every time I wear it. Perfect for the summer time if you want something fresh and fruity, though not a good scent for the winter.

May 16, 2013

I BOUGHT A BOTTLE OF THIS OIL LAST SUMMER AND I STILL HAVE IT..A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY WHEN YOU USE AN OIL...I USE IT EVERYDAY AND WHEN I GO OUT I USE A LITTLE MORE..THE SMELL OF ORANGES IS SO BEAUTIFUL..I GET STOPPED ALOT WITH PEOPLE..MEN INCLUDED!! LOL..ASKING ME WHAT I AM WEARING..THIS IS A MUST HAVE AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

June 12, 2012

Satsuma oil is my favourite product from the Body Shop! One little bottle lasts forever and smells amazing! people walk by and will actually comment on "what is that fragrance it smells so good!" and lets face it, thats the point of wearing any perfume! It is just awesome and would highly recomend it to anyone, worth every penny.

May 11, 2012

I love satsuma.. I use it all the time, and Im always told how great I smell because of it.

April 18, 2012

I love Satsume Body Shop Oil! :)
I used to love the mango scent, but Satsuma is even better!
When I bought this originally I had no idea what a Satsuma was :P
It smells wonderful! So citrusy!
It's a great summer scent :)
And you only need a few drops each time you use it so it lasts for a long time! Great value! :)

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play