The Body Shop Shimmer Wave in Bronze

The Body Shop Shimmer Wave in Bronze Reviews

Ranked #171 out of 285 in Bronzer

The Body Shop SHIMMER WAVES 03, Shade: Peach

August 15, 2012

I love this bronzer. I have fairly pale skin and it doesn't appear orange dirty on my face. It blends really well. You can apply a little for a subtle glow or build it up to have a more tanned look. I wish there were more shades to choose from, but all in all this is a great product.

January 12, 2012

I really like this shimmer wave the colors are so pretty its also nice to have more then just a few color to choose from.I have sensitive skin and some eye shadows give me a rash on my eyelids this one never has.It applies nice and silky and smooth,the colors blend together really well and its also fantastic to use as lip color with a bit of gloss over top.I have also used it as a blush.It also has lasted me a really long time I've put a dent into it but there still lots to use.I love The Body Shop products and this is one of my favorite products of there's.

June 20, 2011

I actually really like this bronzer because you can start off slowly and build colour. I am very fair skinned and so I only want a bit of colour to make it look natural and this one works great. The shimmer adds a light reflective glow that makes you look dewy and not oily. Great product but make sure not to drop it because the sections can come apart. Another good part is that you can use each colour seperately as an eye shadow so take this and a lip gloss and you are set for the night.

July 25, 2009

Fantastic pigment! Provides a warm, rich veluxe finish.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for