The Body Shop Skin Primer - Moisturize It

The Body Shop Skin Primer - Moisturize It Reviews

Ranked #155 out of 324 in Primer

February 08, 2016

Keeps skin moisturized all day in all types of weather, allows great makeup coverage, no shine and your skin feels clean and light all day!

January 04, 2016

I've been using The Body Shop make up products for a few years now and I'm rarely disappointed. I was pleasantly pleased to see that they didn't let me down with their primer either. As a new mom, I have some tired looking skin - I don't have a ton of time for cleansing and moisturizing all time, so the primer is a great product for my skin. Even when it's not its freshest, this primer goes on soft and provides a clear, clean layer of moisture for my foundation to sit wonderfully on. I find it helps my foundation look more even and adds a nice sheen that I don't normally have. I love this product and it'll definitely become a staple in my make up bag!

March 26, 2015

This has a nice lightweight texture and makes my skin feel super soft and moisturized.

From the website:

BEST IF YOU WANT TO: Create a perfect canvas for building a natural makeup look with a skin caring primer that creates a smooth and invisible layer to prepare the skin before the application of foundation, and helps makeup stay in place for longer.
BEST FOR: normal, dry and sensitive skin types
How it works:
Provides a moisturizing base that leaves skin feeling silky smooth.
Vitamin E complex and Community Trade aloe vera to help soothe the skin.
Community Trade beeswax to help protect the skin.

It definitely helps my dry skin and feels like there is a "protective" layer before applying foundation.