The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #983 out of 1530 in Body Lotions & Creams

An intensive, creamy all-over body lotion. It absorbs easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth the skin, and to prevent dryness, leaving your skin moisturized for up to 24 hours.

March 02, 2017

This is a body butter that I keep going back to, even after trying other brands. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. And it gives me so much moisture - it is perfect for the winter months. It has a neutral scent which is subtle that I love.

January 06, 2017

Love the Vitamin E version of the Body Shop's body butter. It smells like roses, and really soothes dry skin. I have been using it on a daily basis now that winter is here.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter;
    received this Christmas (along with the facial creme)

I found the body butter got dirty esp with all the fingers dipping in, wasn't too hygenic to use...in comparison to a pump etc

also VERY THICK AND VERY GREASY
    can be very messy
    didn't absorb to skin right away as other moisturizers

i'll finsish this creme but wont buy again

December 30, 2015

I like how it makes my skin feel and look but it can be a little oily and I find it way to expensive.

0.5/5

December 30, 2015

This stuff is awful. It's quite greasy but the worst part is the smell. It's just awful. I had to have a shower to get the smell off of me, after applying it to my arms and hands.

May 27, 2014

I received this as a gift last year and I love it!

December 11, 2011

I purchased after good results with the vitamin e night cream. I wanted a moisturizer for my flaking skin. I had very high hopes for this because of the reccomendation from the sales associate. It did not surpass my expecations, however it is none the less a very good body moisturizer for people with dry skin.

I really like the delicate pink texture of the cream. The smell was a little overwhelming for me. I had to wash the smell from my hands after applying it.

I would only reccomend this to those with oily skin because although I have very dry skin, I still found it to be on the oily side.

To sum it up, this is a very rich moisturizing body butter but can be too greasy for those with oily skin.

September 12, 2010

The product hydrates very well, but sometimes, i do feel oily on my skin. The smell isn't strong like the others. Great product!

January 27, 2010

I love this body butter! Normally, I find that the body butters from The Body Shop are really strong, but this has a nice tea-rose smell that's not too overpowering. It most definitely makes my skin super soft, as it is a really rich cream, but it's not oily. It absorbs easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth the skin, and to prevent dryness, leaving your skin moisturized for up to 24 hours. I have also noticed that Vitamen E Body Butter also helps to reduce scars, so it is really great for that as well.

March 21, 2009

I really like this body butter. It does not have a strong scent (strong fragrance I should say, like strawberry, coconut, etc.) but it does smell very lotoin-y. It hydrates very well (just like all the other body butters) and it goes on really smooth. I like this one a lot and would reccommend it if you like the texture and performance of body butters, but don't like using strongly perfumed lotions.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0