The Body Shop Vitamine E Cool BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 189 in BB Creams

April 09, 2015

I keep trying BB cream because they always sound so good. This is definitely the best one I've tried but I'm not 100% loving it. I bought the "glowing shade".

March 26, 2015

I love the light coverage and light tint of this BB cream - I generally use this instead of any foundation. I will agree that this is hard to wear in hot/humid weather but I will sometimes use a mattifying powder over top which can help. The tube is pretty big and lasts me for months!

August 11, 2014

I absolutely love this BB cream, it has great for my dry skin. Since I started using it (1 month or so ago) my skin has greatly improved I love the glow it gives ur skin. I have been constantly wearing it this summer, to the beach especially. Highly recommend this product. :)

June 19, 2014

My Mom actually bought this product and I've borrowed it a couple of times. I find it very heavy and it feels like I am wearing make-up not a day cream. My Mom doesn't like it either and is planning on going back to the regular Vitamine E Day Cream.

November 07, 2013

I bought this one day while I was out and was in need of a BB cream . It is a good product but to me the only problem was that I had a hard time with it staying on in the summer in the heat / humidity .

September 20, 2013

Pro: Bigger size than the other Body Shop BB Cream. Smooth and just a hint of color to even out skin tone. Very light coverage and not meant to cover blemishes or more pronounced skin imperfections.
    Con: If you have oily skin it would be a good idea to use the mineral loose powder foundation for shine control.
    Note: Very light coverage and not meant to cover blemishes or more pronounced skin imperfections.
    I use it every day and would buy it again.

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Phillips Avent baby bottles

keemstar added a new review for
    Nike Brand

Laura1960 has posted in the forum topic
    RW&Co;savings

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Check your emails, ladies!