The Japonesque Brow Kit - Pink Clutch Case Reviews

1 review
Ranked #194 out of 225 in Eyebrow Care

July 19, 2012

Few days back i ordered Japonesque Brow Kit, I got it last day.

First, this brow kit comes in a cute and stylish compact case and holds everything you will need for amazing brows. I opened the clutch and was amazed at how much you got in such a small space.

First Up: Powders

I first noticed the two neutral colored brow powders. I was a little nervous because they look very light and currently have black hair. I went ahead and tried the darker of the two powders and was very pleased with the color. I wore it all day and it stayed in place and never once smudged.

Next: Let's Talk Brow Wax & Gel

I also noticed the brow wax, which has always been my favorite. Using brow wax is like using mascara. It should be a staple in your make up bag. Some waxes can be heavy and greasy. Not this one. This wax was light and defined my brows. I also wore the brow gel and that helped keep everything in place all day long!

Tweezers Too?

I pulled out the tweezers and noticed they didn't feel like the cheap tweezers you usually get in kits. They were small and worked well. I couldn't stop tweezing my brows!

Now the Stencils

I don't usually like eyebrow stencils because they seem to be more cumbersome than helpful. These were not. They are made of a thicker, more pliable plastic so they contour to your brow bone for easy application of the powder.

Last but Not Least: Brushes

As if the above wasn't enough, you also get two brushes. The first is a dry mascara wand. This will allow you to perfectly place your eyebrows. The second is an angle brush. Now both of these brushes do their job. I just had a problem with the fact they were so small. It was a bit difficult to use them but they had to be smaller than normal to fit inside.

Price: $28