The Original Baby Bullet

The Original Baby Bullet Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 126 in Baby Food

July 31, 2016

I bought this with my third child and absolutely love it!!
I love how easy it is to make baby food. I guess I was rather lazy with my first two. I wish I wasn't so lazy with the first.
I love the cups for storage it comes with.
It makes it really easy for storage and keeps the baby food nice and fresh and it doesn't let the baby food get frost on it like some other leading brand storage cups I've used.
I now have my 4th baby and will certainly continue to use the baby bullet. If it broke, I would definitely invest in another one

July 31, 2016

With my first daughter I fed her jarred baby food because I was a new mom and liked the convenience of it, however with my second daughter I knew I wanted to make her food so I would know exactly what is in it. This was definitely an expensive purchase but one I am glad I made. From her first food up until she started solids this was how all her food was prepared. I liked the date dial lids so i could keep track of when her food was made and refrigerated and the freezer tray was well utilized. Its in storage now and if we have another child we will be using it again.

April 03, 2016

I loved the baby bullet! It made enough portions at a time to freeze and have in the fridge. My daughter didn't like how loud it was so I had to use the blender in my bedroom. The trays for freezing food are perfectly sized and very handy, especially with the lid. I never had a problem with the blender. It always worked great!

February 10, 2016

This is great if you don't have a good blender. i didn't really use mine much and used a blender instead! And you really can't put too much into the blending container. I did use the portion containers though.

February 08, 2016

I had one of these little gems so long ago.I'd forgotten all about it.

January 27, 2016

I received a Baby Bullet has a baby shower gift. I am very pleased with this product. It's great to make your own purees. I use it for fruits, veggies and even meat. The bundle comes with 2 separate blended unite, food jars that you can select the date when you make your baby food, extra freezing compartment, a cookbook and much more. The units are easy to clean and dishwasher safe.

One thing I would suggest is make sure you cut your food in small pieces so that it blends nicely and provides a smooth texture.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk