The Original Bridge Mixture Reviews

Ranked #499 out of 737 in Chocolate

November 04, 2015

No thank you.. Someone had put these out on a table and.. GROSS!

1.5/5

November 04, 2015

So bland and some pieces are just awful.

July 07, 2015

my gramma would buy this for us when we were kids!! loved it then and still love it now!! its great to have the variety of chocolates in one bag!!!

April 25, 2015

This is a fun mix, you never know what you are going to get. We always get these at Christmas for when company comes over. The only down fall is they are addictive and very sugary.

March 16, 2015

Bridge Mixture is my favorite snack candy. Love all the different nougat fillings. An of course it's Chocolate!!.. need I say more...so good!!

March 16, 2015

Kind of decent. Kind of weird. But always a surprise. You never know which kind you are getting.

March 16, 2015

I adore Bridge Mix! My mom introduced it to me when I was younger. She told me that when she was a kid, her mom would always put this stuff out when she and her friends played, you guessed it, bridge! My mom and her siblings would eat the leftovers and loved them. I love the variety of chocolate-covered goodness in each bag. My favourite of all the things in there are probably the chocolate covered raspberry cremes. So tasty!