The Walking Dead Season 1 Reviews

Ranked #347 out of 970 in DVD

October 30, 2015

Did not keep me entertained, too dramatic, and too violent.

October 29, 2015

I really do not understand the fasination of this series. A bunch of Zombies and the decline of evolution of mankind.
I do not find this entertaining and it is quite morbid.
Just horrible overall.

October 29, 2015

How it all began. We started watching thinking we would just see what all the hype was about but, after the first episode, we were hooked. Such great characters and loads of suspense.

May 11, 2015

One of my all time favourite shows. Great cast and story line, really keeps you captivated and into the story. Team Rick all the way!

May 07, 2015

Love this show! Wonderful cast, great story line and keeps you on the edge of your feet.

May 07, 2015

We love the Walking Dead! I have been watching from day one. It keeps me glued to the edge of my seat. I love Rick Grimes and other characters. The zombie characters are great and seem so realistic. I love this show and every one is different.

May 07, 2015

My husband watches this show religiously. He enjoys the action filled episodes and the strategies that the survivors use to secure a safe place in this uncertain world.

May 07, 2015

This is an awesome series, very easy to get into. I like how they really show you the back stories of the characters, and the character flow is very fast which keeps it interesting. Always suspenseful, very engaging.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear