This Means War

This Means War Reviews

Ranked #885 out of 973 in DVD

May 23, 2012

OMG! OMG! OMG!

One of the best movies I have ever seen!

I loved how it was a mixture of romance, comedy and action! Great concept, and extremely funny. Reese is one of my favourite actresses, and I have to admit - the boys were pretty darn handsome, too!

I went to see this with my girlfriends, and then with my boyfriend - They all LOVED it.

May 17, 2012

Seriously, this was such a great movie to watch. I love romantic comedies and love Reese Witherspoon even more. From beginning to end the story line went smooth and I loved that Chelsea Handler was in this. She's hilarious as always and I think brings a lot of the comedy out in this movie. Chris Pine and Tom Hardy are just as handsome as ever and I loved that they were both CIA's fighting over a girl's heart. Not only is this a chick-flick, but I actually got my husband to sit down and watch it with me and he enjoyed the movie as well, so it's enjoyable for both you and your spouse. Definitely something I would have purchased if I weren't given this to review.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products