Tigi Bed Head After-Party Reviews

Ranked #1027 out of 2162 in Hair Care

The Tigi Bed Head After-Party is the perfect party favour! The After-Party hair cream is great for silky smooth, shiny, healthy looking hair. Control the funky fly-aways with this cream!

May 14, 2016

my favorite air product ever!! I always have a bottle of this. Gives hair that extra touch. Helps with shine and style at the same tIme . Also seems to help with texture! My daughter has naturally curly hair and I love using after party in it!

March 31, 2016

Perfection incarnee, le meilleur produit pour les cheveux secs, abimes. Excellent pour les pointes fourchues, a base de keratine. Elimine les senteurs et les frisotis.

August 01, 2015

This is my all time favorite hair care product! It leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling great! You only need a small amount to keep frizzy unmanageable hair in check! I use it before straightening my hair and even when my hair is curly. It's very lightweight and doesn't leave hair looking greasy.

May 12, 2015

It's pricey but it works great and the tube lasts for quite a while. I put a squirt of this in my damp hair before I blow dry, and then rub a bit between my palms to tame my flyaways with once it's dry. Great stuff! I buy a tube of it before I go on tropical vacations - this stuff is a lifesaver in the humidity. And shhh, hubby uses it too!

April 13, 2015

Excellent un produit à avoir absolument dans son kit coiffure pour une finition haut de gamme avec un lustre incroyable.

November 17, 2014

I LOOOVVEEE this stuff. I bought mine at cosmoprof for cheap for about 12$ along with a bed head hair spray. At the drugstore it normally goes for 20$. It makes a remarkably noticeable difference when you put it on vs before. I have recommended this to friends that have unmanageable day old hair. I normally used this on my hair extensions when they start to feel drier and they feel so much smoother and new. This is probably my favorite bed head product and I've used most of their styling products. Goes well after syling your dry hair.

May 13, 2013

I like to use this right after I get out of the shower, so my hair will dry with it in there. I think the product works well especially with hair like mine (a lot of fly aways,and frizz) but I wouldn't use it with dry hair for fear of making it look greasy and unkept.

November 28, 2012

I have used this product before. While I love the fact that it give you that smooth sleek look I find that by the end of the day my hair looks very greasy. I would use right before a night out but would not apply in the morning if you are going out in the evening.

April 09, 2012

it's tue best thing to use after straigtened is hair. it keep it soft and shinny and straight. love it!

February 24, 2012

My friend turned me onto this. I love the way it smells, I love how it makes my hair feel. It makes my fried frizzy hair feel soft and silky. It adds a nice little shimmer to it! it gets rid of all my flyaways and frizzies too! It doesn't make your hair greasy at all, even if you use too much! I always rub the excess on my elbows, it makes them super soft!! It also comes in a travel size too, which is perfect for flying!

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!