TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #755 out of 938 in Shampoo

TIGI BedHead Brunette Goddess Shampoo 25.6oz TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo - Nutrient-rich formula gives ultimate shine and smoothness. Deliciously rich almond fragrance, goddess-like lather. Color safe for daily use. TIGI BedHead Brunette Goddess Conditioner 25.3oz TIGI Bed Head Brunette Goddess Conditioner - Nutrient-rich formula gives ultimate shine and smoothness. Deliciously rich almond fragrance. Leaves hair soft and silky. Color safe for daily use.

April 20, 2012

I am not usually one of those "chicks" that is keen on buying salon shampoo's and I definitely hate the price tag that comes along with them. I recently received a free sample of this product from my stylist so I figured I would I give it a try. Well this frugal and cheap girl has found her weak spot. At the risk of sounding cliché, this product had me at HELLO. Scent in beauty products is just as important as quality or brand name to me and I LOVE this scent. It's like brown sugar , caramel and honey all bottled up in this one product. It's edible!! The conditioner is slightly on the thick side, but it does leave your hair feeling very soft after rinsing. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for a long time now and I do notice the benefits on the endurance of my hair color. The only negative I have with Tigi Brunette Goddess** is that it's a salon product and therefore comes with the hefty price tag. In saying that, I always purchase it on sale in large bottles and use it sparingly. So if you don't mind dishing out the extra change for this product it's well worth it.

**Tigi has recently changed the name of this product to Color Goddess

April 14, 2012

I thought this would really work well on my hair as it looked good on paper, it had all of the things I look for in a shampoo. One thing I forgot to do was smell it before I purchased it, but how bad could it be right? OMG it's horrible, it smells very heavy, like I just crushed a bunch of cheap cream cookies in my hair. I liked that the conditioner was a bit thicker, so you use less and I felt like it deep conditioned my hair more. Honestly, from the smell alone I would never purchase this again and hope they discontinue it so others don't purchase it either.

April 09, 2012

that a good shampoo but the odor it's too hard, i used it only 2 or 3 times because it just stink. this is very too like vanilla scent for me

August 30, 2010

I keep trying different kinds of shampoo because I haven't really found my "Holy Grail" shampoo yet. I have fine-ish, wavy-ish straight hair that tends to flop, tangle, knot and perpetually argue with me on how it's going to act each day.

What I seek & expect from a shampoo & conditioner:
color safe, as I'm of a certain age that I require some chemical assistance in maintaining my hair color sans white.
light weight, as my hair is fine and heavy conditioners make it lay flat and get oily faster
moisturizing, as my ends are damaged from coloring, brushing and general hair cruelty that all women with long hair do to their hair

This set sort of meets all those requirements, the conditioner is a wee bit heavy but that also means use less and don't let is sit in your hair quite as long. I find that it does sort of preserve my hair color without it specifically being designed for that purpose...but it doesn't strip the color out any faster either so that's good! My hair still gets knotty/tangly/bratty with this set but not as bad as I know it can, so that says a lot. I find this sort of pricy for a "drug store" brand despite the fact that it *used* to be a salon brand but I did get it on sale so I'm not complaining too loudly.

My one pet peeve is the smell. Oh. Mah. Gawsh. I H*A*T*E the smell of this stuff! Sadly I did not think to smell it before I bought it - which I normally do but I was in a rush the day I saw it on sale and just bought it without thinking too much about it. It reminds me of no-name oreo cookie chocolate biscuits...overly sweet, cheap and heavy...thankfully it doesn't last too long outside of the shower. But ugh. Could we seriously consider reformulating the scent so it's not so disgusting?

I wouldn't NOT recommend this, but I wouldn't whole heartedly encourage someone to buy it either...I know I won't just because of the smell. Hope this helps :)

March 03, 2009

I use the Bed Head Self Absorbed shampoo. I am in love with it. The first time I ever used it I was 16 and it totally changed my hair! My hair felt softer and healthier. I walked around all day telling my friends to feel my hair and recommending they get it. lol. After moving out on my own I found that the better shampoos were hard to come by on my budget. I finally got myself a bottle of Bed Head shampoo and conditioner about a month ago. I am in love with it all over again. The product does wonders for your hair and the smell is amazing. It has a great grapfruit ( at least that's what it smells like to me,) smell. My husband loves the smell of it in my hair. Although it's a bit costly for a college student it really is worth every penny! My hair has smelled great, been totally soft and looks healthier.

November 16, 2007

I thought my hair was beyond hope until I discovered BedHead. I've beenusing the Brunette shampoo and conditioner for months and absolutely love it. The chocolatey almond scent makes me look forward to every shower.

I've been using the supercharged volumizing leave-in conditioner and my hair has never been this soft and stayed so tangle free all day (I previously used Aussie). I also use Control Freak serum to help me control it.

I plan to try more products in the line (my next purchase will be hairspray) and, based on my experiences thus far, I am sure to be impressed!

December 27, 2006

Bed Head..
Love it!

i've tried tonnes and tonnes of shampoo in this big redheaded main of mine and found that bed head works the best. Also smells delicious!

October 17, 2006

Nice scent and holds hair in place without all the stickness.