• TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo
  • TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo

TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #666 out of 935 in Shampoo

Oatmeal & Honey Treatment Shampoo provides comfort food for your hair. Helps repair chemically treated or damaged hair with vitamins A, B and E while enhancing moisture and shine. The Soothing aroma invigorates your mind, body and soul.

September 06, 2012

This is one of my favorite shampoo and conditioners ever! I am always trying to find a goood combo of shampoo and conditioners and I find that TIJI never let's me down! The smell of the oats and honey smell sooooo good! And my hair feels amazing on my over processed hair! I definitely recommend this product! You can't go wrong here!

October 20, 2011

I have been in LOVE with TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo for a few years now. When I give myself my sudsy lather with this thick shampoo the smell of oatmeal and Honey captivates me, leaving me smiling.

I know that this shampoo will rinse clean completely leaving NO residue, buildup or with lifeless hair like some shampoos.

From the minute I rinse, and follow with its conditioner(same kind) I know my wide tooth comb will glide effortlessly over my locks, leave my hair silky smooth and also shiny, and healthy

I can honestly say that the chemically processed hair I once had, was no longer after only a few uses.

Be ready to receive compliments because any one standing near you will get a whiff of the amazing smell this shampoo leaves on your hair and lasts all day long..

Love it, love it. I also have transformed my children into BEDHEAD junkies. This is NOT tear free so I would not use on a child not able to take their own shower without assistance.

August 24, 2008

I love the smell of this product. Most TIGI products have really great scents to them, and they do exactly what the bottle promises. A bit pricey, though - especially if you have long hair and go through shampoo and conditioner quickly. I think a regular size bottle goes for anywhere between $15-$20 Canadian.

March 13, 2008

I actually reeeeally liked this.
I use the conditioner. It always makes
my hair feel nice and soft , and my curls
feel all bouncy and nice.

It smells really good.
It's expensive , but I'd say it's
worth it.

Yes , I'd recommend it.
I've tried nearly every hair product
on the market , and this one is one
of my favorites.

January 28, 2007

This is a really expensive shampoo, but it's so good. I didn't pay for it, I actually received a small bottle sample to try. Oatmeal and honey are amazing together! If you normally spend a lot on shampoos and conditioners, then you probably wont have much of an issue because this stuff smells amazing and keeps your hair silky smooth. This scent puts me in such a good mood. If I were to splurge on an expensive shampoo, this would be it!