TIGI Catwalk Your Highness Elevating Shampoo
Good

TIGI Catwalk Your Highness Elevating Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1684 out of 2162 in Hair Care

Contains lavender wisteria jasmine & violet. Helps revive hair with optimal volume. Gives an extra lift without increasing heaviness. Offers a fresh weightless finish. Hair appears sleeker brighter plumper & bouncier.

March 25, 2015

My hair tends to get tolerant to many shampoos and other products. I can usually get through an entire litre of the shampoo (and conditioner) while still having noticeable volume in my hair. I often switch it up every other bottle just to keep things fresh, but I absolutely love coming back to this set. I usually pair it with the Your Highness conditioner and Queen for a Day thickening spray.

The scent on this is incredible (like all other TIGI products).

December 27, 2010

This was in my Christmas stocking this year, as well as the conditioner!
Definitely a good product in my opinion:

-the first thing I noticed was the scent (that's always important to me!). Your Highness is supposed to have Lavender, Jasmine, Wisteria & Violet, and it honestly smells like heaven! I love it. Such a luxurious scent, and not too strong.
-as the product claims, it really did give my hair extra volume. My hair is kind of thick to begin with, but I noticed a difference in the volume, and even after not washing it for a day.
-it cleansed really well, and the packaging is great too (the bottle has a pump, and I totally prefer that to fumbling around with a huge shampoo bottle!)
-it's sulfate-free, and I'm sure that's a good thing :P

The only complaint I have, and that I have found with another TIGI shampoo (pretty sure it was the oatmeal one), is that the texture of my hair feels a bit different after washing it, and it's harder to brush through while it's still wet. Aside from that, I really like this product (especially the SCENT!)