Toys R Us Store

Toys R Us Store Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 987 in Misc

November 11, 2016

I like this place for shopping, especially at Xmas. It can be just a little more per item but it is top of the line merchandise. It's just about that time for me to start Xmas shopping.

November 10, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le magasin. Dans la section "baby" le service est toujours de qualité et les employés connaissent bien leurs produits. Les prix sont quand même élevé en comparaison avec d'autres grandes surfaces et il y a peu de rabais intéressants dans la section "baby".

Le plus gros problème de ce magasin est leur médiocre site internet. Je ne le trouve pas du tout attrayant et pratique. Un gros ménage est selon moi à faire.

August 02, 2016

Beau magasin à visiter à la période ou les enfants sont en bas âge . Belle variété de produits et de très bonne qualité , plusieurs marques populaires dans tous les départements . Section par groupe d'age et par sexe ça facilite le magasinage . bémol au niveau des prix que je trouve trop chers et aux caisses qui sont trop rapprochées des allées et l'une sur l'autre donc l'attente dans la file n'est pas agréable . Je parle pour mon magasin car il ne sont peut pas tous pareils .

May 17, 2016

Toys R Us Store isn't just for kids. This store has a huge selection of board games and video games for adults. They also carry gaming systems such as Xbox, Wii, Playstation and accessories. Yes this is a kids dream come true when walking into this store as the selections are endless. Easy to find your way around the store as each Isle is labelled for convenience. They also carry gift cards for this store as well which is an added bonus.

April 27, 2016

I don't have kids but this is the one stop shop for every toy you would look for. The store is a little over whelming because there is so much to pick from , I guess that is a good thing

March 01, 2016

I love to shop at this store especially at Xmas time and birthdays. I always manage to find something I;m happy with. Befdodre Xmas I was lucky enough to win a $10.00 gift card mailed to me . It came at the right time.

February 15, 2016

There are many locations and they are always well stocked. This store is a kid's dream. Perfect for gift giving for all occasions. I love that they have a large selection of educational toys.

February 10, 2016

Toys f us has so many different toys for all ages ,very organized store ,,my kids love shopping there for sure ,easy to find what we want

February 09, 2016

I do like to should at toys r us for gifts for the little ones in my life.
I find a lot of the prices are a little high. Great options for toys, books and
household items. But the clothing options are awful. Way cuter clothing
at other stores.

February 09, 2016

I've taken a lot of kids out to this store, and it literally has everything from every line, not to mention that they always have amazing deals! The store overall is pretty neat for a store for kids, and things are organized well. Great customer service as well!

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge