TRESemmé® Platinum Strength Strengthening Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 998 in Shampoo

January 06, 2017

Tresemme shampoo can be a hit and miss for my fine long hair. I also use mousse and blow-dry my hair fairly regularly, along with having it professionally and at-home dyed.

It foamed up nicely, very little was required to give me the cleaning power I prefer, and it had a very light clean scent.

My hair is not tangly after towel drying it, my detangling spray is not required, and it stays untangled and smooth all day long.

This particular solution definitely gets two thumbs up.

October 19, 2016

I'm a big fan of Tresemme shampoos in general and wanted to try this because of the strengthening angle. I have been losing a lot of hair in the last few months because of a lot of breakage. I have only used this 2 weeks and there is less hair in my brush. I will keep monitoring it

September 29, 2016

Je testé le produit avec un échantillon il mousse bien dans la douche sous l'eau. Lave bien mes longs cheveux . Bonne odeur dans les cheveux après l'utilisation du produit.

September 29, 2016

I bought this in the hope my hair would be less fragile and stronger within a few weeks. It didn't seem to make a noticeable difference, but it did what shampoo should do - clean and refresh. The price point is excellent, so I would probably buy it again.

September 22, 2016

Love this shampoo! My mom uses this one alot too. One of her favorites! As a good shampoo does, it makes you feel great and smell great and leaves your hair soft.

September 21, 2016

I tried this shampoo recently and found that I really enjoyed it. It smells good and it softens my hair however I haven't noticed my hair get any stronger since using it.

September 21, 2016

Really nice shampoo. Stronger hair lets me grow out my hair longer. I love the TRESemme Platinum Strength Strengthening Shampoo! My daughter loves this shampoo too. She uses it all the time.

September 21, 2016

The TRESemme Platinum Strength Strengthening Shampoo didn't do anything amazing to my hair besides cleaning. I loved the way the shampoo smells and in the end, my hair felt and looked smoother and softer.

September 21, 2016

c'est un tres bon shampoing apres l'utulisation mes cheveux son doux ,brillant et facile a coiffés!! il donne de tres bon resultat ..je l'adore tout simplement!!

September 21, 2016

I love TRESemmé® products. The price is nice for such a big bottle. The smell is nice. My hair is soft to touch . To be honest I haven't notice any change on strength.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic