TRESemmé® Tres Smooth No Frizz Shine Spray Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Its lightweight silicones won't weigh hair down or grease up your look. It's an ideal product for curly or wavy textures that tend to frizz or need to be glossed up.

October 31, 2016

I found this didn't work with my hair at all and left it looking greasy and wet. It did tame the frizz, but only in so much that it left my hair totally flattened by product. Not a fan.

October 24, 2016

I try all no frizz products for my natural curl in my hair and dry ends. This product works great and I use it later in the day sometimes if I notice fly away hairs and it does not way my hair down with build up.

October 24, 2016

Got this product because my hair gets crazy frizzy when its humid outside. Didnt regret my purchase. This product smells great, is easy to use and works very well! Apply after towel drying hair and/or before using hot hair tools.

October 22, 2016

If you feel like your hair is frizzy this is a great product to just spritz and go! It's quick, easy, it's smells great too. It makes your hair super shiny without any extra residue and no frizz!

October 21, 2016

I don't usually like to add products to my hair more than required so this spray get used on special events and occasions and does the trick! Shiny hair, but I don't feel the residue like that of a hairspray.

October 21, 2016

Love this product keeps all the 'fly away' hairs in place. Yay I recommend this to my daughter. She uses it now. I think it's a great value for your money.

October 21, 2016

It leaves my hair looking shiny, helps with the frizz especially in the rain. I use this product anytime I straighten my hair and it works wonders and adds shine

October 21, 2016

It leaves your hair shiny for a few hours but then after a few hours my hair just looked VERY greasy! Don't recommend this product especially when there are lots of other drugstore options to try!

October 20, 2016

I can feel the difference in my hair as I spray it on while blow drying. My fingers just glide through my hair while I dry it. Also, if my hair starts to feel a little dry later in the day.....I give my hair a quick spray and if fixes it immediately.

October 20, 2016

Do you have frizzy hair that makes you dread doing your hair... well fret no more and go and buy this product. My mom has dry course hair like a horse. She uses this and it not only helps her hair to be friz free it makes it shiny and soft at the same time. The best part of all is you can usually find it for 6 dollars or under.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml