Triscuit Crackers - Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil

Triscuit Crackers - Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Reviews

Ranked #242 out of 1062 in Snacks

July 01, 2016

These crackers are my favourite! I never liked the regular triscuits, but this flavor is peppery with a hint of tang. The only downfall is that each cracker is 20 calories - so you really need to monitor how many you consume. This cracker is served best with cheese. Yum!

April 26, 2016

So good. I love it. it is good to only a few in my family. The majority of the family loves them. I consider the delicious. They are also cheap. I recommend it.

April 10, 2016

I love the classic triscuit cracker. I have to say this cracked pepper and olive takes it up a notch. Full of flavor! I am big fan of pepper flavored anything. A lot of times they get more peppery by the time you get to the bottom of the bag not in the case with these crackers. Consistent flavor throughout the whole box.

February 22, 2016

These crackers have just the right amount of pepper . They are a great crunchy snack . Great with hummus . A must for a party snack . I am surprised my kids even eat them .

January 25, 2016

The Triscuit crackers always is a great filler for using with other ingredients to make it more healthier. As this is made with whole grain, it does beat most crackers that may not have an alternative to white grain. with the seasoning flavour for this one is on the light side, you taste more of the cracker itself.