Trivial Pursuit Family Edition Board Game
Good

Trivial Pursuit Family Edition Board Game Reviews

Ranked #214 out of 470 in Toys

January 25, 2016

If you want a really entertaining game ,this is it,my family has so much fun playing this game ,you get to have partners ,and its loads of fun, very educational as well

June 26, 2015

We have Trivial Pursuit in our collection of board games for when we have family night with our grown kids and their spouses. Every one loves to compete in this game and I do end up at times, not knowing the answer, which they find to be quite funny!!

June 18, 2015

I used to play this game all the time with my family. We used to always compare who was the smartest and then we would get into fights about it.

June 16, 2015

#TrivialPursuit "Family Edition Board Game" made by #Hasbro is such a great way to have fun and entertain the whole family. It has questions and card for kids and adults making it challenging for the all family members. Great way to learn and also have fun interacting with your family.

January 29, 2015

If you love trivia then you will enjoy playing this game with your family. See how much you remember when you try to answer these questions that have you at times pausing and thinking about where you heard this or what this does. A super fun family game.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear