Turbo Tax Standard

Turbo Tax Standard Reviews

Ranked #817 out of 1013 in Misc

February 28, 2017

I have used turbo tax for several years to complete our tax returns. It is an inexpensive, easy way to do your taxes. In past years my only issue was navigation between sections and the occasional issue that wasn't really clarified well. This year I notice it has a whole new look and it was very easy to transfer my T4s from the CRA. I still see some navigation issues but I am very happy with the ease of doing our taxes especially as we have a rental property. They offer an upgrade for rentals but for basic rental properties you do not need to upgrade, just use the basic.

April 27, 2016

Turbo tax makes it so easy to get our taxes done. It is great because it is so easy to follow, it is straight forward and it guides you right through the process and answers all your questions. We buy turbo tax every year and prepares returns for our whole family. Very convenient because I do not have to leave home and we get our returns back within one week.

August 31, 2013

This is an easy to use program. I started using it a couple years ago and will continue to use it.

August 30, 2013

I have used many different kinds of tax programs and Turbo Tax is the most user friendly. It is very accurate and easy to use.

March 17, 2013

This is a tax program that is easy to use and only costs $40 at Walmart. You can file up to 8 returns off this one program. This tax program leads you through your tax preparation step by step even asking you tax savings questions along the way. You can print out a copy to mail in or it leads you through the e-file process.
    If you have never filed through a tax program before it is really quite simple. I highly recommand this product.

Canadian taxes only sorry!

mel lynn earned the Beauty Expert badge

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Beauty and the Beast

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy