Twilight (2008) Reviews

Ranked #886 out of 970 in DVD

Bella Swan (Stewart) doesn't expect much when she moves to the small town of Forks, Washington, until she meets the mysterious and handsome Edward Cullen (Pattinson) - a boy who's hiding a dark secret: he's a vampire. As their worlds and hearts collide, Edward must battle the bloodlust raging inside him as well as a coterie of undead that would make Bella their prey. Based on the #1 New York Times best-selling sensation by Stephenie Meyer, Twilight adds a dangerous twist to the classic story of star-crossed lovers.

April 23, 2015

I found the movies did not do the books justice - it seems like they were done quickly to appease the hype and crowds.
That being said, the acting was pretty well done despite what you commonly hear.

April 13, 2015

So bad. So so bad. Twlight is as bad as the books. Horrible dialogue, wretched acting. Great graphics. I usually love vampire and werewolf movies. Not this one. Definitely not this one.

April 09, 2015

Pretty good movie, I have all the Twilight DVDs and books. I enjoy watching this movie, it makes me feel so in love when I watch it. I love the scene when they are laying in the field of flowers together, so romantic!

April 03, 2015

I have and love all of the Twillight Saga's. I love the storyline and the actors.

March 10, 2015

I love the vampire genre. Amazing book and it was exciting to see the book come to life on the screen. I've seen it so many times and never get tired of it. The connection between Bella and Edward is so palpable that you can't help but root for them.

March 10, 2015

Loved the book more than the movie, but that's no surprise.

March 09, 2015

I love this movie series. am not such a big vampire fan but this was incredible. i really enjoyed them all.

1.5/5

March 09, 2015

This movie is directed at the younger generation of vampire lovers who happened to be in high school. Not really a great story or even that interesting story. I guess, you've got to love this movie and the series, right off the bat. I know this has made a certain male actor or two very famous. It doesn't really make me go "Wow". The movie kind of bored me.

March 08, 2015

I bet I am the only one who doesn't like these series of movies. To me, they never seemed realistic and the plot was always jumping from one topic to another.

June 13, 2014

I love this movie. I can never get enough.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS