Twister Game Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 491 in Toys

February 23, 2017

I have loved this game since I was a kid and even as an adult this is still tons of fun!
    I love all the different versions of this game they have come out with over the years as well

February 01, 2017

This game is a classic! A blast for any age. Although I did notice in my adult years the bending and twisting is a little more difficult, haha! You can enjoy hours of fun with this game and a lot of laughs. Depending on how many people are playing it can get pretty hilarious with the different positions.

May 25, 2016

This is a game that's been around forever and is well priced, I've played this with family and I can honesty say that it's probably even more fun to watch others play it than to play yourself. A lot of laughs to be had with this game. Great for family get togethers.

April 01, 2016

Such a fun, random game. This game is great for parties because it can be enjoyed by both children and adults. Its also great for teqching younger kids the names of colours and body parts. The mats can be too easily ripped in my opinion though and you have to be careful.

March 01, 2016

Such an awesome game to play for pretty much any age.
    It's great for kids or even as an adult drinking game haha.
    Easy peazy concept! And always has the players laughing.

March 01, 2016

I loved Twister when I was younger. I would play it by myself as well as with friends. Its more fun played with a few people. This game is for sure a classic.

February 28, 2016

I remember playing this game when I was younger. It was at like every sleepover. Am I'm sure every kids had this game. This is great for even for adults!

February 28, 2016

I remember playing this game lots when I was a child. It's a great game for young children. Would be a great activity for a birthday party. It's easy to play and you can play with several players.

February 05, 2016

I remember this as one of the games my kids played. Good to know it's still around.

February 05, 2016

I remember I used to play this twister all the time when I was in Junior school I like it so much that I got one of my own it was great for exercise

danaorgnero earned the Cheerleader badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big brother Canada 4

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Riverdale

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Reese's Puffs