Twistos Parmesan & Garlic Baked Snack Bites Reviews

Ranked #855 out of 1061 in Snacks

July 16, 2015

nice and light . crisp yet not too crunchy!! found them a lil dry though. great flavor.

July 16, 2015

These are amazing, they are a great tasting snack. I would much rather buy these for my Family than potato chips. Just the right amount of flavor

January 04, 2015

I thought these would be hard, dry and tasteless! I was soooo wrong. They were melt in your mouth delicious!

August 19, 2014

These are really addicting! They're unique amongst all the cracker and chip-like snack products out on the market, and I like the flavours they come in. Subtle, but tasty. :)

August 19, 2014

I love love love this snack. I buy its every week and it lasts me only one evening.

August 19, 2014

Delicious! I first tried these at work when a lady brought them in with some dip. These taste great even on there own.

August 19, 2014

Too dry for my liking. needs a dip but i have yet to find one.

June 24, 2014

I had never heard of Twistos until a coworker of mine introduced me to it. Now, I am addicted!!!!! I love them alone, added to a salad, topped with hummus or tomatoes. There are so many things that one can add these to. A yummy and crunchy snack too!!!

June 24, 2014

I was so skeptical about the Twisto's I don't like crutons so I thought they would be tough and hard to eat. But they are so tasteful and have just enough crunch... I went out and bought two more bags for my next episode for the Twistos Twist.

June 02, 2014

This is a sinful addiction for my husband - absolutely loves it! Give him and bag and dip and you can forget about a meal.

We have been even using this as snacks at office and it sure goes by fast - I have tried this flavour and the Asiago cheese one and both are very good!