Tylenol Nightime Extra Strength Sleep Aid & Pain Reliever

Tylenol Nightime Extra Strength Sleep Aid & Pain Reliever Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 80 in Pain Relief

November 21, 2016

If I go to bed with a headache, I'll wake up with it, and vice versa. I received a sample of Tylenol night time, and decided to try it when I ended up with a headache before bed. Not t only did it cure my headache, but helped stop it from letting me get to sleep. No residue grogginess in the morning, and best of all, no headache either!

August 31, 2016

I got the free sample of Tylenol Nightime as I occasionally have a very hard time sleeping due to leg and some back pain. When I took them very quickly I could feel them working, it did a great job of dulling the pain and I was able to sleep through the night. The next morning I did feel very well rested but didn have a mild headache which I believe was from the pills.

August 30, 2016

I have a hard time falling asleep ..ive tried relaxation methods, tissans, workouts you name it , ive done it and it failed!
A friend of mine suggested i go get natural Melatonine supliments from a heath store so i did...what a mistake !!! I Woke feeling like an 18 wheeler ran over me, reversed and parked on my head!!
Finally my sister came home with several little packs with x2 pills in each of Tylenol Nightime Extra Strength Sleep Aid & Pain Reliever and let me tell you ...
1) you get a FULL 7-8 hours of sleep every single day depending on what your body needs . No matter what time i go to bed i wil lnot wake up until i have 7 full hours when i take this stuff!!
2) i wake up feeling better then superman himself!!! i feel like i could save the world, rebuild it and still have energy to work out!!
3) i have lower back pain (no medical issues ive done alll my checkup to be sure ) but i wake up with no back pain at all! Between you and me.. this stuff is literally my best friend but shhh ;) !!

MAJOR CON:
whats with the price Mr./Mrs Tylenol ? do only rich people get to be pain free and well rested ??? please re asses for the love of zzzzzzzzz

April 25, 2016

I got a sample of these in the mail....tried and immediately purchased the following week! The combo of a sleep aid with pain relief is genius. I slept like a baby without any discomfort of my abdominal pain. They didn't make me groggy the next day as many sleep aids do. I highly recommend. Tylenol is a great brand I have used forever.

March 31, 2016

I have health issues,and ibuprofen used to be my pill of choice for pain relief. So when my health declined and I couldn't use ibuprofen anymore,I had to switch to Tylenol. I was able to fall asleep quickly,and actually not wake up from body pain. No groggy feeling in the morning. Will be keeping some on hand from now on.

March 17, 2016

I find Tylenol PM to be a very effective pain reliever. I used it for a painful RSI in my shoulder that was keeping me up at night. It took the pain away quite well. It also definitely helped me fall asleep quicker and stay asleep longer. I wouldn't hesitate to use this again, for night time pain relief that other medicines weren't helping.

March 17, 2016

this works well for minor aches and pains... this is gentle on your stomach and does not give you that groggy feeling in the morning!!!helps with the pain in my hips and back

March 17, 2016

What a great product. Anyone knows when struggling with pain you'll do anything to get rid of it and get some rest. This product works double duty for you and takes care of your pain as well as lull you to sleep.

February 18, 2016

I received free samples of this in a mail campaign, and am happy to say that for the most part they worked as advertised. I fell asleep quickly and the pain is gone in the morning, however, I find this one leaves me a little more groggy in the morning then Advil Nighttime does.

January 19, 2016

I hAve a horrible time sleeping. (Due to a lot of things). I take this when I know I won't be able to sleep due to too much body pain. It works quite well. And I don't wake up nearly as often during the night. I wake up in the morning no drowsy.