Tylenol Nightime Extra Strength Sleep Aid & Pain Reliever

Tylenol Nightime Extra Strength Sleep Aid & Pain Reliever Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 110 in Pain Relief

February 26, 2017

Fast and effective, I had been having a hard time sleeping anf tried these Tylenols out and actually had a full nights rest anf woke without a headache or sore eyes from a lack of sleep. Can always count on tylenol to help

February 02, 2017

I suffer from chronic pain and have a really difficult time sleeping at night. I wake a lot and constantly change positions. I have stomach issues when taking anything heavy to help fight the pain and so I avoid it as much as possible. I received a free sample of the tylenol nighttime and was really pleased with how well it worked. It took the edge off and helped me sleep more sound. I also found that it didn't upset my stomach.

January 10, 2017

Tylenol nighttime works pretty good if you want to be able to fall asleep easier. I have never found tylenol to help too well with my actual pain, advil works a bit better, but its nice to have the option of nighttime pain relievers since at least then you might just fall asleep and not have to deal with whatever was hurting.

January 10, 2017

've been dealing with so much pain and doctors keep trying me on stuff TYLENOL night time is amazing and helps so much with taking the edge off so i can relax and get a few hours of sleep Im so happy i got a free sample one day as now it is always in my Medicine cabinet Thank You Once again Tylenol

January 03, 2017

I received a sample of Tylenol Nighttime Extra Strength and I found that it worked quickly. My body was aching after a day of manual labour, and Tylenol relieved the pain and helped me sleep well.

November 21, 2016

If I go to bed with a headache, I'll wake up with it, and vice versa. I received a sample of Tylenol night time, and decided to try it when I ended up with a headache before bed. Not t only did it cure my headache, but helped stop it from letting me get to sleep. No residue grogginess in the morning, and best of all, no headache either!

August 31, 2016

I got the free sample of Tylenol Nightime as I occasionally have a very hard time sleeping due to leg and some back pain. When I took them very quickly I could feel them working, it did a great job of dulling the pain and I was able to sleep through the night. The next morning I did feel very well rested but didn have a mild headache which I believe was from the pills.

August 30, 2016

I have a hard time falling asleep ..ive tried relaxation methods, tissans, workouts you name it , ive done it and it failed!
    A friend of mine suggested i go get natural Melatonine supliments from a heath store so i did...what a mistake !!! I Woke feeling like an 18 wheeler ran over me, reversed and parked on my head!!
    Finally my sister came home with several little packs with x2 pills in each of Tylenol Nightime Extra Strength Sleep Aid & Pain Reliever and let me tell you ...
    1) you get a FULL 7-8 hours of sleep every single day depending on what your body needs . No matter what time i go to bed i wil lnot wake up until i have 7 full hours when i take this stuff!!
    2) i wake up feeling better then superman himself!!! i feel like i could save the world, rebuild it and still have energy to work out!!
    3) i have lower back pain (no medical issues ive done alll my checkup to be sure ) but i wake up with no back pain at all! Between you and me.. this stuff is literally my best friend but shhh ;) !!

MAJOR CON:
    whats with the price Mr./Mrs Tylenol ? do only rich people get to be pain free and well rested ??? please re asses for the love of zzzzzzzzz

April 25, 2016

I got a sample of these in the mail....tried and immediately purchased the following week! The combo of a sleep aid with pain relief is genius. I slept like a baby without any discomfort of my abdominal pain. They didn't make me groggy the next day as many sleep aids do. I highly recommend. Tylenol is a great brand I have used forever.

March 31, 2016

I have health issues,and ibuprofen used to be my pill of choice for pain relief. So when my health declined and I couldn't use ibuprofen anymore,I had to switch to Tylenol. I was able to fall asleep quickly,and actually not wake up from body pain. No groggy feeling in the morning. Will be keeping some on hand from now on.