Ultra Downy Mountain Spring Liquid Fabric Softener

Ultra Downy Mountain Spring Liquid Fabric Softener Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 226 in Laundry Care

Ultra Downy is the leading liquid fabric softener formulated to help keep colors bright and reduce fading by reducing the dulling effect chlorine has during the wash cycle. Most people don't think about it, but the same chemicals used to purify your water, like chlorine, can fade your clothes. The colder the water, the higher the chlorine content. Most rinse cycles today only have one choice - cold water. Help protect your clothing investment by adding Ultra Downy to every load. In comparing cost per load, not just cost per ounce, shoppers know they use less Ultra Downy because it's concentrated. Many products are not concentrated, so remember to look for load markings. Mountain Spring is an invigorating scent achieved by using a blend of crisp and tart citrus and green floral. 40 fluid ounces per bottle.

June 06, 2016

This Ultra Downy Mountain Spring Liquid Fabric Softener makes my clothes so soft smelling of a great scent that just lingers for days I like hanging my clothes on the clothes line outside during the summer months and using this Downy letting my clothes smelling so refreshed

December 25, 2015

This downy liquid fabric softener leaves my clothes smelling sooo good alllll day long! I love this stuff and I will continue to but it! Its the only liquid fabric softener I have ever used that leaves my clothes smelling great!!

March 04, 2015

Ultra Downy Fabric Softener is the only fabric softener I use. Fabrics are so soft and clothing smells great.

February 13, 2015

The smell of this is like a crisp floral garden to me. At first, I thought it was way too strong, but you get used to it the more you use it. It leaves your clothes smelling wonderful for a few days.

July 04, 2012

I found this on sale at Walmart for only $2.50 so I bought it. It smells great and the smell lasts for days.

November 09, 2011

I loooove the smell of this! It leaves your clothes so soft and delicious! The only downfall I can see in this is the price since it's a little pricier than others so I usually buy it when I have coupons for it which brings it don to the same price as other brands. It's also mild enough for a child's skin.

February 11, 2011

I tried this new Ultra Downy that is suppose to have renewing scent pearls that are suppose to keep your close smelling fresher for longer. Although it did make my close smell nice for a few days longer then with other products of fabric softeners I’ve tried, I didn’t find that the downy scent stayed with my close for as long as they say it will. This Downy did still work just as well as the other Downy products I have tried in the past; its scent just wasn’t there like they claim it will be. I also found myself adding more to larger loads then it calls for because I was finding if I didn’t my close were coming out of the dryer with static. So it’s still a good product, just not as good as they made it out to be.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products