Uniq One All-in-one Hair Treatment Reviews

Ranked #681 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 02, 2016

After trying a huge amount of leave-in conditionner, this is by far my favorite. It leaves my hair soft and shiny whether I blow dry my hair or not. I see a big difference when I don't have it on hand, my hair are significantly dryer.

The very "perfumy" smell can seem strong but it doesn't linger. The bottle lasts a quite a while, about a year on shoulder length hair.

A must have if you're tired of using products that doesn't do anything to your hair.

July 19, 2016

Received as a sample to try. Love it. I had been using oils on my ends to help from splitting. My hair is fine and due to over styling it is dry at the ends as well. This spray makes my hair so soft. More bounce and volume for my straight fine hair. It almost seem as if I have even lightened is some too. The smell is coconut as it says it is coconut oil so if you don't fancy that type of odour then you may not want this sprayed into your hair. My hair style also seems to last longer in the heat since I have used this. I will definitely be adding this to my daily routine.

June 23, 2016

Amazing!! I could notice a difference in my hair almost immediately! It smells great, leaves hair with a nice shine and protects it from heat damage. I went without the product for a few days after a ran out and I could really feel a difference in my hair without it!

May 23, 2016

This spray is supposed to repair dry and damaged hair, control frizz and add shine, give heat protection, add smoothness and silkiness, protects hair colour, detangles, provides long lasting hair style, prevents split ends, and adds body.

February 13, 2016

I have blonde highlights & lowlights and use a flat iron. My hair tends to be dry and frizzy so I'm always looking for a leave in or smoothing serum. This product is amazing!! I've only been able to find it at Shoppers.

February 05, 2016

I received this in a TopBox. It was okay. It was a very small sample to get a real feel for it in my long hair. I wouldn't buy it based on this sample that I used. I didn't notice a difference.

December 15, 2015

I can't believe I never knew this product existed before Friday! During a Salon visit my Stylist used the Revlon Professional Coconut Uniq All In One Leave in Treatment on my hair - and of course I had to buy one! By far the best leave in treatment for Conditioning, Shine, Anti-Breakage, Heat Protection, Colour Protection and Smoothness I have ever tried. Not heavy on your hair and as an added side note - it smells sooooo good.

July 27, 2015

I use my straightener about 2-3 times a week and I find that despite my frequent use, my hair has never looked healthier since I started to use the hair treatment. I've been using it for about two years now, and I have had no issues. I highly recommend it!

November 21, 2014

When it comes to my hair, I'm picky. After taking years to learn the just-right combo of products that prevents my long, curly hair from turning into a poufy, frizzy mess, I tend to be very cautious with introducing a new product.

I received a small sample of Uniq One in my November Topbox, and thought nothing of it. I gave my hair a few spritzes when leaving the shower last week, combing it through the ends with my fingers. When my hair dried, it felt nourished, and the ends felt very healthy. My hair was smooth and shiny, without having that fake shine that a lot of sprays will give (you know, when your hair still looks dry and damaged, but still shiny?).

The next day, my hair was still looking great - no greasy look. I added some more Uniq One to the ends of my hair. Day three, I did the same, before washing my hair that evening. No buildup, no greasy look, just hair that looks and feels healthy.

I plan to purchase the full size, and see that it is under $20 for a 150 ml bottle. I recommend you give it a try, especially if you have long, dry, curly hair like I do. I'm glad I did!

August 16, 2014

This is a great product. It comes at a price, and you'll probably have to go looking at a salon to find it, but I think it's worth it.
This is a leave-in conditioner kind of product. I use it after I shower, before I comb out my hair. It is an excellent detangler. When my hair dries, it is smoother and shinier than with other products. Uniq One nourishes my hair and fosters it's natural texture (wavy, bordering in curly if it wasn't so long and heavy).
I got a bottle for about $10 at a trade show, and if I would've known how awesome it is, I would've bought a few because I think it's normally around $25. My mom also bought a bottle and is really impressed.
Smells okay. Not delicious, but not offensive. I can't smell it on my hair anyways, just when I'm pumping it out of the bottle.
Tip: It comes in a pump-spray bottle, but I actually prefer to slowly pump it into my hand (4-ish pumps). It comes out more like a cream, so I can apply it where I need it, and less ends up on my bathroom floor!
My only issue is that it seems to go fast. And I try to use it sparingly because I don't know where I can get more without driving 8 hours to my hometown!

Bottom line: If you can afford it, you will like it.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier