Vaseline Baby Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 343 in Diaper Creams

Locks in moisture to soothe and heal dry skin.

• Keeps your baby’s skin feeling soft, smooth and protected from dryness
  • Locks in moisture and keeps out wetness
  • Gentle on skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple purified 100% pure petroleum jelly. Purity guaranteed
For more info, visit Vaseline.

January 16, 2017

This is a jack-of-all trades product that every household should have, just in case. It can keep screws from rusting, doors from squeaking, keep your skin hydrated, etc.

I dab this underneath my eyes before I go to sleep, in order to lock in moisture. There are no pores under your eyes, so there's no worry that it will clog your skin. Any little bit of extra moisturizing helps as you get older. :)

Some people even swallow (eww) this stuff. Maybe it is a miracle product that will help your insides, but I think I'll take a pass on that idea. :O

January 13, 2017

Love it always, use it for dry lips, dry skin, dry nose in the winter. Always works overnight to keep my skin feeling soft smooth and moisturized. Can use it for many things even taking off makeup! really enjoy it and continue buying it!

January 13, 2017

I LOVE THIS I USE IT ON MY SON AND HIS A BABY IT SMELL SO WONDERFUL I EVEN USE IT MYSELF AND IT NOT HARMFUL TO UR LITTLE BABY I LOVE THE COCOA ONE THAT MY FAVORITE ONE THAT I USE

January 10, 2017

excellent comme baume a lèvre ainsi que tout endroit a hydrater. on peux aussi l'utiliser sur les fesses de bébés, la Vaseline garde les fesses de bébés au sec.

January 08, 2017

This is the product I can't live without. It helps my really dry skin. Specially this kind of weather. Living in dry place it helps me a lot. Even crack skin it will smooth if you continue to use it.

January 06, 2017

cote qualite il est superieur a dautre il a pas de petrole pas de residu pas de graisse en surplus ses tres doux pour un bebe je le recommande absolument .

November 18, 2016

Use this on my lips over any lip balm out there. If you steam or scrub your lips and apply this after, your lips will be super smooth In the morning :)

November 08, 2016

I buy this product bulk at Costco! I use it for my dry lips, for my baby's poor bum when she's got a rash, for under her nose when she has a cold. One interesting use I use it for- is for my dog's dry nose! Rather than paying millions of dollars in medicated cream for him, I put this on his nose. When he licks it, he's actually moisturizing it more into his skin. It clears his peeling cracked nose up pretty fast!

October 21, 2016

It does contain a baby powder fragrance, and if your baby has sensitive skin, I don't recommend this product. Seems like making a product smell particularly "baby fresh" by adding artificial fragrance deems it better for babies than pure product without the fragrance. Today's baby allergens and exposure to hormone altering chemicals in every-day products, we should be extra-vigilant to ensure our growing babies receive only the best in their healthcare products.The regular Vaseline product is completely fragrance free!?

October 01, 2016

Vaseline Baby Petroleum Jelly is a wonderful product. i use this for severely dry skin, cracked lips, face, elbow, you can use in on any part of your body! great for winter.

Jamison Healthy Sleep