Vaseline Baby Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

Locks in moisture to soothe and heal dry skin.

• Keeps your baby’s skin feeling soft, smooth and protected from dryness
  • Locks in moisture and keeps out wetness
  • Gentle on skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple purified 100% pure petroleum jelly. Purity guaranteed
For more info, visit Vaseline.

November 18, 2016

Use this on my lips over any lip balm out there. If you steam or scrub your lips and apply this after, your lips will be super smooth In the morning :)

November 08, 2016

I buy this product bulk at Costco! I use it for my dry lips, for my baby's poor bum when she's got a rash, for under her nose when she has a cold. One interesting use I use it for- is for my dog's dry nose! Rather than paying millions of dollars in medicated cream for him, I put this on his nose. When he licks it, he's actually moisturizing it more into his skin. It clears his peeling cracked nose up pretty fast!

October 21, 2016

It does contain a baby powder fragrance, and if your baby has sensitive skin, I don't recommend this product. Seems like making a product smell particularly "baby fresh" by adding artificial fragrance deems it better for babies than pure product without the fragrance. Today's baby allergens and exposure to hormone altering chemicals in every-day products, we should be extra-vigilant to ensure our growing babies receive only the best in their healthcare products.The regular Vaseline product is completely fragrance free!?

October 01, 2016

Vaseline Baby Petroleum Jelly is a wonderful product. i use this for severely dry skin, cracked lips, face, elbow, you can use in on any part of your body! great for winter.

October 01, 2016

Bon produit de type vaseline. Laisse la peau douce et lisse après l'application. Il est Utile pour les lèvres aussi en changement de température entre les saisons.

October 01, 2016

This product is useful. You can use it to remove eye makeup, for dryness anything. Very cost-effective and one jar can be used for a long time so you do not have to worry about buying it again n again

September 21, 2016

Vaseline has been my go to when it comes to my lips, bumps, bruises, bug bites and even protection for my hair line before relaxing/perming. It keeps your lips soft and moisturized, helps with healing of bumps, bruises etc, and can be taken on the go! LOVE IT!

September 19, 2016

I can understand why this product has been around for generations! By far the best barrier cream there is for babies on the market. My youngest child is prone to diaper rashes on a regular basis however I find they clear up faster and happen less frequently in the first place by using Vaseline as my regular barrier cream at a diaper change. It is gentle on my daughter's skin, has no strong aroma's (which I am allergic to) and it does what it is supposed to for a great price!

June 13, 2016

Vaseline is the cure for everything!!
My kids have such sensitive skin and I use it for the eczema ... Works like a charm. Keeps their skin so moisturizer and helps control their eczema. I've used Vaseline on parts of the body for eczema and then the horrible cortisone in other parts and believe me the Vaseline works just as well!!!
I also prefer to use it on their little bums :)

June 04, 2016

Always a go-to stand by product with so many uses around the house, effective make-up remover and lip car product. Keep it on hand at all times. Useful as first aid product also for burns and scrapes.

Neuven added a new review for