Vaseline Baby Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 344 in Diaper Creams

Locks in moisture to soothe and heal dry skin.

• Keeps your baby’s skin feeling soft, smooth and protected from dryness
  • Locks in moisture and keeps out wetness
  • Gentle on skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple purified 100% pure petroleum jelly. Purity guaranteed
For more info, visit Vaseline.

March 29, 2017

Je l'ai utilisé sur les fesses de bébé a la naissance et cela fonctionne très bien. pratique pour éviter que les selles de bébé lui collent sur la peau.

March 04, 2017

This is a pretty great product. We bought the larger container before my son was born and 7 months later we still have 3 /4 left. Does what it should.

February 28, 2017

This is wonderful to control excema in kids. With one I used this at the first sign of excema and was able to avoid using steroid creams altogether. I always have a jar at home.

February 27, 2017

I love the baby Vaseline!! I have two kids and used Vaseline for everything from dry skin to diaper rash to chapped lips! It is extremely affordable and a jar last a long time!

February 24, 2017

Such a versatile product! It works wonders on dry chapped lips, I put it on before going to bed at night and wake up feeling smooth and soft. I also love it for my feet! I have dry cracked heels and it helps so much!! I have found such a difference after even a short time using it.

February 24, 2017

I use this on my son's bum as an extra barrrier against rashes. It works well and does the job. I also really like the light scent. It's not too strong, which is great.

February 24, 2017

I try to use this every year in the winter time. It works great on your lips, keeps the moisturized. I used it on the kids when they were very young. My husband uses it on his one patch of dry skin. Loves the idea. I would tell people to buy it , of course.

February 20, 2017

I like in Quebec where temperatures can get -35, there is no other product for the lips as effective as Vaseline Baby Petroleum Jelly. Honestly way better than any other lip product that you will find in any other store.

February 20, 2017

jaime le produit il contient pas de petrole allors il herite pas ma peau ,il fait pas de tache rouge,il s applique bien ,le resultat est incroyable .je laime a merveille...

February 02, 2017

Now that my baby is potty trained, this tub has been used in my household for moisturizing dry feet, cuticles and lips. It is also effective for wound care.