Vichy Idéal Soleil Sheer Lotion Bare Skin Feel SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 333 in Sun Protection

Idéal Soleil provides the most pleasant textures, and high broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Mexoryl, the #1 most-recommended filter by dermatologists in Canada.

The photostable formula with Mexoryl XL®, a patented broad spectrum filter, along with other powerful filters, protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. Photostable, the formula doesn't lose its efficiency during sun exposure. Efficacy tested under dermatological control.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Idéal Soleil Ultra Light Lotion SPF 50 and Vichy Idéal Soleil Double Usage After-Sun Care.

September 11, 2016

I got this as a sample at the Drug Store acrtually. But it was a big sample, it lasted me 2 weeks using it on my face every day. It didn't make me break out, gave me actually a nice glow, didn't burn or irritate my skin like other high SPF products did. My complexion was nice a pale and tan free LOL Just the way I like it. No way do I want wrinkles and sun damage. It is worth the money..

September 11, 2016

Received from Chickadvisor to try and review. The product worked really well and wasn't at all greasy. A little pricey though. This sunscrean worked as described on the package. It dosnt require much rubbing to work the sunscrean into your skin. I usually burn quite easily and found that this product protected my skin sufficiently. Will definitely consider purchasing once the sample is done.

August 25, 2016

This was amazing! Kept my skin feeling smooth and protected. I don't like sunscreen because it usually leaves my skin feeling sticky but this didn't do that. Maybe because I really rubbed it into my skin? Either way, it works!

August 21, 2016

A little bit pricy ..but seems to do an amazing job. It was not greasy or sticky. My skin is sometimes sensitive to new products..but is seemed to work great.

August 19, 2016

I hated the smell of this "unscented" product. Smells like petroleum. It kept me from getting a sunburn but I wouldn't go out and purchase it. Smell is a deal-breaker.

August 19, 2016

Received Vichy Ideal Soleil Sheer Lotion Bare Skin Feel SPF 60 from Chickadvisor to try and review. The product works really well and isn't greasy which is a plus. A little pricey though.

August 19, 2016

I am so amazed by this product, it moisturizes my skin so nicely. As soon as I put it on my skin feels so much smoother. I have really dry skin and this stuff has worked wonders. I feel it also nicely brings out my tan allowing me to be a nice golden brown colour. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

August 19, 2016

This product is my favourite of the three and works wonderful on my super sensitive skin with no irritation. I use this product every morning as the last step before applying makeup. My 2016 summer must have product. Yes, pick this up ladies.

August 18, 2016

I liked this product, used on the whole family and it was great for all of us! It was not greasy and had a nice fragrance - not overly strong like some sun care products! Receiving the full sized sample was amazing, I can continue to use the product for the rest of the summer! Thank you Chick Advisor and Vichy!

August 15, 2016

This sunscrean worked as described on the package. It dosnt require much rubing to work the sunscrean into your skin and i noticed limited amounts geting on my clothes.