Vichy Idéal Soleil Sheer Lotion Bare Skin Feel SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 358 in Sun Protection

Idéal Soleil provides the most pleasant textures, and high broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Mexoryl, the #1 most-recommended filter by dermatologists in Canada.

The photostable formula with Mexoryl XL®, a patented broad spectrum filter, along with other powerful filters, protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. Photostable, the formula doesn't lose its efficiency during sun exposure. Efficacy tested under dermatological control.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Idéal Soleil Ultra Light Lotion SPF 50 and Vichy Idéal Soleil Double Usage After-Sun Care.

February 06, 2017

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor review club. I have been using it since the summer. I swap out my usual moisturizer for a sunscreen and it felt great! No greesy feel and my skin was soft.

February 04, 2017

Moi j'aimerais avoir la chance de Lèssayer. Une de mes amies l`utilise t elle en est pleinement satifaite.Vichy Ideal Soleil Sheer Bare Skin Feel SPF 60, me plairerait vraiment.J`espère avoi la chance de l`utiliser bientôt.

September 11, 2016

I got this as a sample at the Drug Store acrtually. But it was a big sample, it lasted me 2 weeks using it on my face every day. It didn't make me break out, gave me actually a nice glow, didn't burn or irritate my skin like other high SPF products did. My complexion was nice a pale and tan free LOL Just the way I like it. No way do I want wrinkles and sun damage. It is worth the money..

September 11, 2016

Received from Chickadvisor to try and review. The product worked really well and wasn't at all greasy. A little pricey though. This sunscrean worked as described on the package. It dosnt require much rubbing to work the sunscrean into your skin. I usually burn quite easily and found that this product protected my skin sufficiently. Will definitely consider purchasing once the sample is done.

August 25, 2016

This was amazing! Kept my skin feeling smooth and protected. I don't like sunscreen because it usually leaves my skin feeling sticky but this didn't do that. Maybe because I really rubbed it into my skin? Either way, it works!

August 21, 2016

A little bit pricy ..but seems to do an amazing job. It was not greasy or sticky. My skin is sometimes sensitive to new products..but is seemed to work great.

August 19, 2016

I hated the smell of this "unscented" product. Smells like petroleum. It kept me from getting a sunburn but I wouldn't go out and purchase it. Smell is a deal-breaker.

August 19, 2016

Received Vichy Ideal Soleil Sheer Lotion Bare Skin Feel SPF 60 from Chickadvisor to try and review. The product works really well and isn't greasy which is a plus. A little pricey though.

August 19, 2016

I am so amazed by this product, it moisturizes my skin so nicely. As soon as I put it on my skin feels so much smoother. I have really dry skin and this stuff has worked wonders. I feel it also nicely brings out my tan allowing me to be a nice golden brown colour. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

August 19, 2016

This product is my favourite of the three and works wonderful on my super sensitive skin with no irritation. I use this product every morning as the last step before applying makeup. My 2016 summer must have product. Yes, pick this up ladies.