Vichy Idéal Soleil Double Usage After-Sun Care Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 10 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

Idéal Soleil provides the most pleasant textures, and high broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Mexoryl, the #1 most-recommended filter by dermatologists in Canada.

The first tan beautifying after-sun product to be used in-shower or on dry/humid skin. Dry skin is softened and nourished for UP TO 48 HOURS.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Idéal Soleil Ultra Light Lotion SPF 50 and Vichy Idéal Soleil Sheer Lotion Bare Skin Feel SPF 60.

September 11, 2016

I enjoyed using this product. It smelled great, was easily applied and I enjoyed the softness and ease of use of the product.. This is a very good product in my opinion but still more expensive than others.

August 25, 2016

I actually liked this product. It kept my skin feeling healthy and didn't dry out. I also liked that my skin felt moisturized and not sticky even though it was boiling outside.

August 24, 2016

I enjoyed this. By cons I'm used to take the same products for years so I do not even know if I would change if I enjoyed. I liked the softness and ease of the product. The smell is also nice. This is a very good product in my opinion but still more expensive than others.

August 21, 2016

Don't you hate how fast your tan fades..or you are peeling and then white as a ghost again? Not anymore! This was amazing. I first was burnt to a crisp. I applied this everyday...and my skin was so moisturizer! Week later it has kept up my tan..now 4 weeks later I still have a very nice tan. Added bonus..smells yummy! I recieved this product I return for my honsest review.

August 19, 2016

I received Vichy Idéal Soleil Double Usage After-Sun Care the quality was exceptional as is the price when i was at the store but i must say it worked really well on my son but i broke out in a rash so it is definitely not for people with sensitive skin........I would surely recommend this product to those who don't have sensitive skin but I would certainly buy it again for my son

August 19, 2016

This has been a great summer product! I love the scent and it keeps my skin soft after being in the sun. I also use it after having a shower sometimes to keep the moisture in.

August 19, 2016

Received Vichy Ideal Soleil Double Usuage After-Sun Care from Chickadvisor to try and review. The product works really well and leaves my skin feeling smooth. A little pricey though.

August 19, 2016

Amazing product! The way it softened my sound, made it smell wonderful and brought out my tan, who can go wrong with a product like that. My only downfall is it's definetly a product to use in the shower, not out of the shower. I found it way to oily and messy and it leave a gross feeling on my body. But working with it in the shower it does exactly what it claims to do. And I saved money as I didn't have to purchase other creams to put on my body after the shower, it moisturized me enough.

August 19, 2016

This product was too oily for my liking and my least favourite out of the sun care line. I don't it often and dont think I'll be picking it up anytime soon. My first use I had catty comments about it how it looked on my skin..

August 19, 2016

This after sun product feels great!! Easy to apply, while leaving skin with that kissed by moisture feel, I will definitely use it in the future - and recommend it to all my friends!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas