Vichy Ideal Body Milk Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1485 in Body Lotions & Creams

Ideal Body offers the efficacy of our face care ingredients (such as hyaluronic acid, LHA and natural oil), now formulated in our body care range.

This Serum-milk is an emulsion gel enriched with mother-of-pearl particles to enhance the skin. As a milk, it delivers hydration and comfort, as a serum, it has a very fresh, fluid and melt-in texture that is instantly absorbed.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Ideal Body Replumping Lip Balm and Vichy Ideal Body Spa Shower Gel-Cream.

February 19, 2017

Lovely smell, I use it twice a day and keeps my skin hydrated for all day, I love how soft my skin feels, this is part of my daily skin care routine.

February 06, 2017

i really like the vichy body milk. its a light moisturizer but really moisturizes well and makes everything feel soft and smooth. The only thing i wish is it had more of a nice smelling scent, i find it doesent have much of a scent.

January 31, 2017

J'adore ce lait pour le corp Ideal Body Milk de Vichy. Ce lait hydrate vraiment bien ma peau, la nourrit bien et laisse une douce sensation de fraîcheur. Elle ne colle pas et ne laisse pas de sensation grasse sur la peau. Un peu dispendieuse, mais elle en vaut la peine !

December 08, 2016

The best body serum ever , thank you vichy for this awsome product i searched for a long time for a good one and this one is excellent and amazing , i highly recommend it

December 07, 2016

Les produits Vichy sont mes préférés, que ce soitnpour le corps ou pour le visage. Ce lait hydratant à très bien fonctionné pour moi. Elle laisse un doux toucher et hydrate bien sans pour autant laisser la peau grasse.

November 24, 2016

Je suis une vendue des produits Vichy, que ce soit pour le visage mais pour ceux pour le corps aussi... Ce lait pour le corps est formidable et surtout nous laisse une peau douce, non grasse... Un vent de fraicheur sur notre corps...

September 06, 2016

I've used this product for the past couple of weeks and am pleased with it. It goes on without any greasy feeling and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. I will likely purchase this product again in the future. It smells nice too.

August 23, 2016

I love the smell of this, it's like a soft scent. It doesn't feel greasy and absorbs pretty quick, makes my legs smooth. Plus I love the tiny sparkles in it, so cute.

August 23, 2016

Vichy Ideal Body Milk had a great feel going on. I really liked how quickly it absorbed into my skin and how smooth it felt. It moisturized all day long a the scent is nice. I like the mother of pearl shimmer however not for all day, everyday.

August 22, 2016

After the first use of Vichy Ideal Body Milk I was hooked. I was really pleased by the results. My skin felt refreshed and had the feeling of bliss and lightness. Thank you
    Julie

sbarber77 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    CUBA