Vichy Ideal Body Milk Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1454 in Body Lotions & Creams

Ideal Body offers the efficacy of our face care ingredients (such as hyaluronic acid, LHA and natural oil), now formulated in our body care range.

This Serum-milk is an emulsion gel enriched with mother-of-pearl particles to enhance the skin. As a milk, it delivers hydration and comfort, as a serum, it has a very fresh, fluid and melt-in texture that is instantly absorbed.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Ideal Body Replumping Lip Balm and Vichy Ideal Body Spa Shower Gel-Cream.

December 08, 2016

The best body serum ever , thank you vichy for this awsome product i searched for a long time for a good one and this one is excellent and amazing , i highly recommend it

December 07, 2016

Les produits Vichy sont mes préférés, que ce soitnpour le corps ou pour le visage. Ce lait hydratant à très bien fonctionné pour moi. Elle laisse un doux toucher et hydrate bien sans pour autant laisser la peau grasse.

November 24, 2016

Je suis une vendue des produits Vichy, que ce soit pour le visage mais pour ceux pour le corps aussi... Ce lait pour le corps est formidable et surtout nous laisse une peau douce, non grasse... Un vent de fraicheur sur notre corps...

September 06, 2016

I've used this product for the past couple of weeks and am pleased with it. It goes on without any greasy feeling and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. I will likely purchase this product again in the future. It smells nice too.

August 23, 2016

I love the smell of this, it's like a soft scent. It doesn't feel greasy and absorbs pretty quick, makes my legs smooth. Plus I love the tiny sparkles in it, so cute.

August 23, 2016

Vichy Ideal Body Milk had a great feel going on. I really liked how quickly it absorbed into my skin and how smooth it felt. It moisturized all day long a the scent is nice. I like the mother of pearl shimmer however not for all day, everyday.

August 22, 2016

After the first use of Vichy Ideal Body Milk I was hooked. I was really pleased by the results. My skin felt refreshed and had the feeling of bliss and lightness. Thank you

August 22, 2016

After the first use I was really pleased by the results. My skin felt soft and refreshed and moisturize with bliss and lightness. Thank you for letting me take part in this review challenge.

August 22, 2016

After the first use I was really pleased by the results. My skin felt refreshed and amazingly wonderful. The body milk made my skin radiant and moisturized. Thank you for choosing me for this wonderful product

August 21, 2016

Le lait de corps vichy à toute les qualités pour se qualifier parmis mon classement des 10 meilleurs produits pour le corps. Son hydratation est formidable pour une peau normal à mixte. Son odeur est très attirante et discrète à la perfection. La touche de brillance ajouter dans ce lait pour le corps est très luxueuse , ce produit est formidable!

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    Green Tea

Movies/TV Series

Lululemon or Sportchek?

Points

renaudsu added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread