Vitamix Blender Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

December 04, 2016

We love our vitamix. Every morning we grab our greens from the garden to make our smoothies. I especially love how it blends everything down so there are no little pieces. Best blender we've ever owned.

December 04, 2016

This is truly the best blender ever! Can blend anything into completely smooth consistency in seconds! I use this every day and have not regretted making the big purchase. Very expensive price upfront, but when you break it down into per use price it is more than worth it. If you are thinking about buying one, do it! It will change your life for the better. :)

October 26, 2016

This is a wonderful machine. I use it to make smoothies, grind flour, custards, sauces, soup, dressing, pesto's - you name it, I've made it in the Vitamix! I am very happy on most levels. It cuts quickly and efficiently and is a good all-rounder.

My only negatives would be, that 1, it can be difficult to clean. I suppose I compare it to a Thermomix which a lot of my family owns and they are very easy to clean, so in comparison, this isn't so easy depending on what you have used it for. I find the easiest thing is to clean it with is boiling water immediately or take the entire thing apart. Also, the Vitamix doesn't have scales, so everything has to be measured first whereas, as Thermomix does. That, however, is just a minor flaw.

Overall, it is a very good machine and is worth very penny!

October 05, 2016

I purchased my Vitamin from the shopping channel over a year ago. BEST THING I HAVE EVER BOUGHT!

Smoothies, to soup, shreds cheese, even fancy iced capp drinks. It fits on my countertop and got it in a colour that matches my style!

September 19, 2016

Pricey appliance, but if you use your blender almost daily as I do for soups and smoothies than this product is worth every penny. You can purchase one that heats up the contents, but to me it wasn't worth the additional cost.

September 15, 2016

Vitamin is the best blender money can buy! Sure it's expensive but you get what you pay for. We use the Vitamix everyday. It will grind anything into a liquid for juicing...so nothing wasted. Make delicious whipped cream in about 30 secs and fresh homemade butter in minutes. This blender will last a lifetime, you will likely need to get additional containers over time but overall it is worth every penny!

September 14, 2016

Anyone who regularly uses a blender in their kitchen should have this. it is worth every penny and can grind almost anything! It is very expensive but will last for a very long time. It can be really loud most times but I think the newer models have a quieter version now.

August 28, 2016

I love this blender. I mostly use it to make smoothies but I've also tried making froyo and soups and it works great! It also comes with a super useful recipe book. You can make so much with this blender.

August 25, 2016

I got the 750 model recently and love it! It has presets and although I've only used it for smoothies so far I'm really looking forward to giving other things a shot soon!
I've never owned a blender that could disintegrate the little seeds in berries like raspberries and blackberries before. This one does it!
The stainless steel look is nice too! Coordinates nicely with other kitchen appliances.

May 17, 2016

I WAS SCEPTICAL. IF YOU HAVE BEEN THINKING OF BUYING THIS....BUY IT!!!...you won't be sorry.

I really wanted a Vitamix for years but didn't get it due to the price issue. Finally our local Costco had it for sale for $530 for a roadshow presentation they were doing. The sale is still on till May 22nd but the price is $580 now. Even with the full price this machine is totally WORTH IT, YES! I mean it.

It makes soups, smoothies, ICE CREAM, almond milk, nut butter, nut milks, etc in minutes or even seconds. There is a reason why no one goes back to the old line up of alternatives once they own Vitamix. Because the machine works, and it LASTS. This machine is built for endurance. It will last you many many years. For some it even lasts as long as 29-30 YEARS. The warranty is for 7 but it outlasts that many folds.

Don't rethink...just buy...worst case you will have to return it. But you won't. The Vitamix replaces all your old machines including the food processor.

Go for it!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!